1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. mcrave
    mcrave
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.249
    Now, All working, fine. Thanks for this good mod.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Cool. in the future, log first, solve/not solve, then review! I've no objection to bad reviews for legit reasons :)
  2. Jackvtear
    Jackvtear
    5/5,
    Love the mod, makes the game more diverse, and amps up the need to think, but keeps the chill factor of the game I treasure. Thanks to the Whole team for all their work.
  3. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    I'm tired of downloading updates lol, but it's important. Btw the game crashes sometimes with all the official FU addons, including the FU FPS Boost, but I don't care. At least it doesn't crash all the time. Love this
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      there are very few "official" addons. FU runs fine with any official ones. FPS boost is not one of the official ones, and I in no way endorse it because it largely does nothing anyhow :)

Instead, try reporting your issue properly as per the main page. We can tell you what is *actually* making you crash.
  4. qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    5/5,
    since the mod is massive, well.....
    very long loading at the first time to play starbound, but no error, except i just want some craziness, by modify some script, just for more fun for myself, crazy firetime, un-heavy heavy weapon, great damage, awesome ability firetime and very nice augment
    thanks for the mod
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That isn't what FU is about. We won't be adding "god" weapons. Ever. There are mods for that.
  5. Gugads21
    Gugads21
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.248
    Great job, but I'm having trouble getting down to some planets that the mod generates, I'm teleport back to my ship instantly, FU is the only mod that changes planets and adds new types of dungeons and block types that i use,
    I already tried to clean the mods folder and even reinstall the whole game but the problem still perciste.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      please follow the instructions on the main page for reporting problems.
  6. qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.247
    nice, so would you like to tell me how to upgrade some upgradeable weapon not tool
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      if you simply read the station descriptions and tutorials in-game, it will tell you.
  7. Ancev Caine
    Ancev Caine
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.246
    An incredibly expansive and well-planned mod that completely overhauls every aspect of Starbound to transform it into an entirely different game. If vanilla's rather static tier-based tech and equipment progression are getting boring, try Frackin' Universe and TrueSpace together for a completely different and far more enjoyable gameplay experience.
  8. Cheburek
    Cheburek
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.246
    Please help! I came to that thing on start, portal, idk, with personal tricorder, but would still requests it. what to do?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      start by following the main page and reporting the issue properly rather than in the review area. Chances are, its a mod conflict.
  9. SENTAKiLL
    SENTAKiLL
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.243
    THİS MOD BEST PERFECT İS MOD PACK İS MOD PACK EVER BEST MOD PACK FUCK MEE THİS MOB BEATİFUL
  10. llya969
    llya969
    5/5,
    Очень хороший мод но технология предвестников очень очень ПЛОХАЯ и почему потому она забагована я ПРОСТО ЗАСТРЕЛЮ ГДЕ ТА. Этой технология ужасная!!!!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I don't speak russian, sorry :)
  11. MAXOU1626
    MAXOU1626
    5/5,
    A very good mod, updated every day, Nice work !
  12. Alepod
    Alepod
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.236
    Nearly superb
  13. akmens
    akmens
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.234
    this mod is rly epic,much more content,gj and tnx !
  14. Gorkaoscuro
    Gorkaoscuro
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.232
    este mod hace que el juego sea mucho mejor *.*
  15. drach33
    drach33
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.231
    I've played Starbound a few times with this mod and it's great. I really like the new crafting systems and bigger possibilities, it's just wonderful!

I definitely recommend this mod.
  16. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    Starbound - FU = Unplayable
  17. _Dandion_
    _Dandion_
    5/5,
    Ok, I reinstalled all the mods one by one, starting from FU, and the problematic one, as it turned out, was FrackinRaces. For some time everything was good, but then I discovered, that ropes was not working, and i was stuck in a dungeon, so I teleported to the ship. After that the game crushed, lol. Still love your work tho =D
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      sounds like a conflict, not a problem with FR itself. FR doesn't edit ropes. Nor does FU. Without a log of the issue I can't tell you anything more.
  18. xXTheSilentOneXx
    xXTheSilentOneXx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.230
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      nothing appears to be wrong in that log at all.
  19. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.230
    every update is more impressive and was also agreed the delay that was in the previous version, now the game is running wonderfully thanks for the hard work, a suggestion I will put here because I do not know if there is another place to talk, but it would be Well, if the names of the mobs appear along with the life bar, it would be even more amazing. Sorry my english I just say the basics ty :)
  20. Kuxo
    Kuxo
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.222
    There is no end to this one!