1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.9.1
    Lots of fun stuff. Silk though is hard to get only reliable source is web blocks. The bracken trees are nearly non existent be lucky to find 1 on a on a whole planet.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      uh....that's because you're supposed to MAKE the bracken trees. There is an entire section of the quests devoted specifically to that task :) Silk is quite easy to come by then.
  2. sunsfury
    sunsfury
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.9.1
    A great mod which adds a huge amount of complexity to the game which isn't present in vanilla Starbound
  3. Zoomah
    Zoomah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.9
    What a great mod! I just have one interesting effect in the current version. Startet a new Universe and Player. My homeplanet got a muddy sub-biome, full of wild potatoes... was that planned this way or is there a problem?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Why would that be a problem? It's a sub-biome that gives you potatoes :)
  4. Eliza1090
    Eliza1090
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.5b
    Special work has been put on this mod!.. anyone plays stable should download this.. it has so many content that rly makes the game better and less repetitive.. thanx so much for making this mod.. pls keep working on it! :)
    PS: i rank u one of the best modders because of this mod alone!
  5. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.5b
    Really an Amazing Mod! one can really see the immense effort put into it, by far my favorite mod for Starboud at the Moment.
    However i did find something strange, on my starting Planet ( i deleted the Universe to start anew) i found a cloud subbiome, strangly though all Wet clouds had the texture of Red sand.
    i have no idea why. im not using any mods hat change the biome, planet, or similar files, thus cant cause such a "problem" ( its more irritating really).
    do you have an idea why that could be?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      It's because I apparently messed up and put the wrong graphic check in there. fixed for next release! thanks!
  6. Rawrmulus
    Rawrmulus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.5
    This is an amazing mod, truly, but I can't seem to make it work when it crashes my game. It's a big letdown.

Here's the prompt I'm receiving:

---------------------------
    Error
    (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (AssetException) Error loading asset /items/generic/crafting/fleshstrand.item
    ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

OK

Anyone got a solution for this?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      message me the log directly. The review area is not for that :)
      However, fleshstrand.item is a vanilla resource and should not cause this issue. I'll take a peek while waiting for the log from you.
  7. Pyanfar
    Pyanfar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.4
    An astounding mod! It adds SO much gameplay to the game; not just a few items or tools, but quests, plants, whole worlds with their own atmospheric influences and so on! It's almost a full game on its own.
  8. Concido
    Concido
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.3
    This mod is crazy large, and adds a ton of awesome stuff. Even if you don't like all the sciencey lab stuff, it's well worth the download. Don't forget to grab Frackin' Music as well.
  9. ismo122
    ismo122
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.3
    I have a question newly created characters start in the same world with others do i need to delete my universe to make this mod work or it works without deleting anything?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You dont NEED to delete the universe , no. All characters always start with the same generated world. But, a clean universe cannot hurt.
  10. CrispyBlockland
    CrispyBlockland
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.2
    This mod makes the starbound universe seem even bigger and diverse. It adds many, unique biomes and I recommend it to anyone. even if you don't want to set up a lab, the new biomes alone makes this mod deserve a download.
  11. GotheX
    GotheX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.1a
    Once you´ve tried it, vanilla isn´t enough anymore.
  12. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Without this mod, Starbound just isn't Starbound. The Frackin Universe content honestly feels like a full game in itself.
  13. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Big Bang!
  14. The | Suit
    The | Suit
    5/5,
    The Universe got so big - a new one had to be made.
  15. Zooted_be_i
    Zooted_be_i
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.8.1
    Well done sir, Well done 11\10