1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. CommanderCreeper
    CommanderCreeper
    5/5,
    Version: 3.74
    Absolutely amazing mod. I cannot say anything bad about it.
  2. dream03
    dream03
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6
    A Really good and well made mod! A little confusing but fun
  3. Draco20
    Draco20
    5/5,
    Great Mod, adds a lot more variety to the game.
  4. Sihayamoon
    Sihayamoon
    5/5,
    I love this mod, but i have a problem and i need help! i tried already everything i know, i am trying to find wolframite ore, i have been on mountainus places and nothing, not a bit, i can't find the wolframite, i don't know what to do, i tried to spawn it but i think is impossible, please i would like a hand with it, because i am doing all the quests of the science outpost and i can't continue. Excuse my English.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You can't find it because it no longer exists. It is now called Zerchesium. This was changed quite a while ago, and is documented in-game as Zerchesium in all instances where it was previously called for.
  5. SirTactiCat
    SirTactiCat
    5/5,
    I love this mod best one out there. (No space pun intended). Simply put I can't play without it.
  6. kajidiablo
    kajidiablo
    5/5,
    i cant play starbound without frackin universe you dear mod developers have gone far FAR above and beyond to give us a true jewel and even then, what do you do?!?! you keep adding to it! so from me and probably anyone else who's gotten into this mod TY TY TY TY TY and please don't stop coming up with new and epic ideas
  7. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Nothing I could say here could really do justice to this mod... It opens up a whole new universe, with machines, new items and challenges. Best of all, it's maintained on a professional level through Github, with many commits and bugfixes. After a few days playing with this mod installed, I've barely scratched the surface of all the new possibilities.
  8. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Could you re ad the incinirator?
    that thing was a inventory saver for all those useless items form this mod and other modes especially when you craft 999999999 of the same weapon xD
    (STILL THINK YOU COULD MAKE SOME EPIC RACE MOD DUDE but not a shoggot that was a stupid ideaxD)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      There is no need for the incinerator whatsoever. It does exactly the same thing the delete slot in your inventory does, but worse, since you need to open up a second UI just to accmplish the same thing you can do with the main inventory :)
  9. yautja87
    yautja87
    5/5,
    Version: 3.59
    Where is the 6th star?
  10. moremuffin
    moremuffin
    5/5,
    At this point I pretty much rate this mod as a "Must Have".

So much depth added to the game and progression, sometimes I forget it's not part of the core files.
  11. GhostFS
    GhostFS
    5/5,
    I wanted to review this mod after having seen all the content... but it's simply too massive to wait :P
  12. Coldboots
    Coldboots
    5/5,
    A modification that revitalizes the exploration and crafting side of the game. It's huge.
  13. TeaCup Avian
    TeaCup Avian
    5/5,
    Love this mod, mostly for farming. All the biomes are amazing. How do I update it? I have a few versions ago and want to switch to no power press.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Just...download it and replace your current modpack version? As per usual ?
  14. Ooliv
    Ooliv
    5/5,
    Version: 3.58
    Best Starbound mod ever, no less! Also, thank you so much for updating this jewel so frequently!
  15. FrozenTerralick
    FrozenTerralick
    5/5,
    So I have a crappy laptop that can barely run any large mods without crashing However this mod has so much to it and so many cool armor,weapons,furniture,planets,and other stuff to do, that I don't care that I have a crappy laptop or that it crashes about every thirty minutes. This should be the mod that everyone should try at least once and if I had my way, be implemented into the vanilla game. Plus the tool tips are the best. This is the mod of mods. That is all.
  16. Therandompers
    Therandompers
    5/5,
    since i have to type something here....i think: the mod is nice and rather commonly updated
  17. SeyernWindsor
    SeyernWindsor
    5/5,
    The mod author has invested substantial effort in balancing and developing the end game of Starbound. It makes the universe worth traversing in the hopes of finding rare monster drops, certain biomes or even specific treasures. The amount of detail, love and content cannot be understated, and I am humbled by his dedication to this project. The project is also evolving, and as it continues to develop more advanced tiers, or utilise more specific items across different planetary environments, you can expect a much deeper sandbox. Thank you.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You're very welcome.
  18. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    ohh and why dont you add a shhogoth race?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      because it would be a terrible player race, and this isn't a race mod :)
  19. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Great as usual, just a complaint on a few things I noticed while playing. The Science outpost has a column of blocks missing from the left side of the map. Also on the mission where you go to a frozen place to investigate, I feel there needs to be information that you need some sort of grappling device, for as I entered not knowing and got stuck because there was no teleporter back. I used admin commands to get through. just letting you know.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      yea. I did mention the grappling on the update notes but that will be addressed in-game as well. As for the start with the blocks missing: thats the edge of the map, and it seems to automatically make that into a null space.
  20. Dat Nub Scrub 2500
    Dat Nub Scrub 2500
    5/5,
    Version: 3.57a
    I like this becuz them biomes look sexy! :)