1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. xiruis_alocott
    xiruis_alocott
    4/5,
    Version: 3.91
    sorry sayter did not double check things this is the actual rating
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      no worries dude. Wasn't mad in the first place :)
  2. RamsiC
    RamsiC
    5/5,
    Still one of the best things you can install for Starbound. Want a better experience in terms of capability and exploration? Frackin! Need something to make the game not beatable in ten to fifteen hours? FRACKIN! Always wanted to be able to brag to your friends about crawling through a bunch of specialized dungeons and situations? FRAAAAACKIN!

BEEEEEEES?! FRACKIN!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      FRAAAAAAAAAAKIN!
  3. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    5/5,
    Dude. ITS AWESOME MOD!!!
  4. Arra
    Arra
    4/5,
    There is only one problem, I have the peglaci mod and there is a compatibility issue. It says there is a duplicate id for the peglacipykretestrip. It says the id is 3506.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      try downloading the latest update again. It should have the issue corrected now.
  5. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    Version: 3.799
    Harrr, I love this Mod because it's the best one eva, we got a lot of fun by exploring space and it feels like an official addon :D

Keep On Modding Bro's ---- btw, would you like to do some bossmonsters ( evtl SNES Super Metroid lookalikes ) to your quests ( and more quests :) ) ?????.... just a crazy idea of mine ....
  6. Candide
    Candide
    5/5,
    in my honest opinion, one of the few and only mods worth getting. it's like this big bundle of things that actually enhance the gaming experience instead of just being silly vanity items, badly balanced items or the thousandth neko-type race.

I'm a sucker for the lab stuff like you wouldn't believe, and i adore farming in starbound. this is right up my alley. While some of the sprites don't match up in quality with others and stand out, it's not too noticable and not too frequent.
  7. Utildayael
    Utildayael
    5/5,
    Much love for what is still the best mod and really main reason to play Starbound. Keeping it real since, uh forever. I remember when this mod was "small" ... haha. Much love my man!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      yea. Been a while now for sure.
  8. xRoBoTx
    xRoBoTx
    5/5,
    How to use Upgrade Station? :D
    1. sayter
  9. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    really great but could you perhaps make an adult armor version if you do be sure to contact me or just send it directly to me thanks if ya make a sexy fem armors version :D (be sure to upload the one i asked for on the nexus forums cause i dont want you to get banned from the chucklefish forums)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I have 0 plans whatsoever to make "sexy" armors or adult content for this mod. I'm not even sure how someone would find pixellated cute cartoon graphics "sexy" in any capacity..
  10. Dethtronthedestroyer
    Dethtronthedestroyer
    5/5,
    nice work on the stardew valley easter egg, very clever bro veeeerrrryyy clever
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Not sure what easter egg you refer to?
  11. Enzam
    Enzam
    5/5,
    I have had this mod in my line-up since the good old days of the Koala. It was great then, and now I simply can't play the game without this mod. If you can only get one mod for your game, this is the one.
  12. VanQ76
    VanQ76
    5/5,
    Great Mod
  13. Keith Tyler
    Keith Tyler
    4/5,
    Good but where am I supposed to find the tungsten ? :(
    I can not go futher in the mod cause i don't find any :(
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I lose a star because you didn't bother to look? Really? In cases like this, ask on the forum for your answer. You can easily find tungsten on forest and desert planets, for instance. As well as any FU planet at tier 2-4.
  14. inlinebiker
    inlinebiker
    5/5,
    Great mod love it definitely something great to extend the game. I am 100% certain I have ran into the Orge sprite from Tales of Destiny 2. Love that game.
  15. loosegasket
    loosegasket
    5/5,
    Been using this since the Koala days. I considered it a requirement then, and I still do now--despite having to carry around way more equipment than I like just to explore some of the biomes. This is pretty much THE mod for GREAT SCIENCE in Starbound.
  16. Kirou
    Kirou
    5/5,
    One of the best Starbound mods out there, it completely alters and enhances your game experience.
  17. shefanhow
    shefanhow
    5/5,
    Version: 3.74
    In every sense this is an amazing mod but i had to bring up something, i need to figure out if this is my game or a compatibility issue, for some odd reason i cant visit any of the new planets with the gyrusens, or the avali races, im teleported down and immediately back on my ship, so i was confused as to why, other than that its fantastic. :D
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      consult the very first line on this mods page. Follow those directions. Review space is not for reporting bugs. Use my inbox or the discussion pages instead. But yea: error log or it never happened.
  18. Tsal
    Tsal
    5/5,
    I'm just scratching the surface of this mod and can already say its moved the game forward and added more value to it than CF has been able to manage in literally years of time. Whoever was in on the making of this mod should look into making their own game.
  19. soul_eater
    soul_eater
    5/5,
    with the amount of effort put into this mod, it would have probably been just as hard to make your own game. if you ever go into the game industry this will be a massive boon to your resume
  20. Pix2100
    Pix2100
    5/5,
    this is an awesome mod