1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 5.6.236

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Alepod
    Alepod
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.236
    Nearly superb
  2. akmens
    akmens
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.234
    this mod is rly epic,much more content,gj and tnx !
  3. Gorkaoscuro
    Gorkaoscuro
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.232
    este mod hace que el juego sea mucho mejor *.*
  4. Xomka20
    Xomka20
    2/5,
    Version: 5.6.232
    вылетает игра с этим модом!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      No it doesn't. Not if you don't have conflicts installed, have a character extender as per the first lines on the page, and are using a non-warez client 1.3.3. Follow instructions before reporting things that are not broken, as broken.
  5. drach33
    drach33
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.231
    I've played Starbound a few times with this mod and it's great. I really like the new crafting systems and bigger possibilities, it's just wonderful!

I definitely recommend this mod.
  6. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    Starbound - FU = Unplayable
  7. _Dandion_
    _Dandion_
    5/5,
    Ok, I reinstalled all the mods one by one, starting from FU, and the problematic one, as it turned out, was FrackinRaces. For some time everything was good, but then I discovered, that ropes was not working, and i was stuck in a dungeon, so I teleported to the ship. After that the game crushed, lol. Still love your work tho =D
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      sounds like a conflict, not a problem with FR itself. FR doesn't edit ropes. Nor does FU. Without a log of the issue I can't tell you anything more.
  8. xXTheSilentOneXx
    xXTheSilentOneXx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.230
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      nothing appears to be wrong in that log at all.
  9. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.230
    every update is more impressive and was also agreed the delay that was in the previous version, now the game is running wonderfully thanks for the hard work, a suggestion I will put here because I do not know if there is another place to talk, but it would be Well, if the names of the mobs appear along with the life bar, it would be even more amazing. Sorry my english I just say the basics ty :)
  10. Kuxo
    Kuxo
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.222
    There is no end to this one!
  11. jerese
    jerese
    5/5,
    I love this mod... So badly... And I LOVE HIM! VINALIIIISJ!!!!!!!!
  12. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    mod incredible and indispensable, thank you ty :)
    I noticed that the current file is smaller than the previous update.

always with great updates ty
  13. gnommmen
    gnommmen
    5/5,
    tnx!Best mod)
  14. Kingjimbo111
    Kingjimbo111
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2211
    This is by far the best overhaul mod for the game there is. Frackin Universe adds so much more content and expands upon systems already in the game giving them depth and really just makes them into what they should have been originally. Frackin Universe, Frackin Races, Frackin Interface, and Frackin Music add and expand upon the game so much the game would be hard to go back to without this mod.

TLDR; Sayter makes dope mods, this is best overhaul, download his other mods along with this.
  15. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Nossa eu havia ficado 1 ano sem jogar voltei agora é fiquei maravilhado com a perfeição que este mod está, parabéns pelo Belo trabalho obrigado está incrível esse update ty :)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I don't speak your language. Please use english next time. Thanks, in any case.
  16. genericinternetnameguy
    genericinternetnameguy
    5/5,
    I love it, but it tanks my games performance and causes a lot of stuttering on my current computer. Other than that it's frackin' awesome. Adds a ton to the game.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      really depends on the PC. I suggest turning off vsync in your starbound.config file...it makes a massive difference.
  17. maskervich
    maskervich
    5/5,
    You are my herooooo i recommend you for my crew friends men <3
  18. HendryC
    HendryC
    5/5,
    A brain candy, and amazing mod, it seems like an official expansion from chucklefish!

I have a wish that we could have a smarter monster AI, and allow some of them to be able to destroy blocks made by player and
    Every night they may be spawned in a cave or somewhere, then they will engange attack to nearest player in certain biomes.

Sometimes when facing a strong monster, player will just need to block them using blocks.. or hiding in their simple wooden house.

Make it more challenging, by enhancing the monster's AI..

Its a Great and amazing mods especially in Power! And biomes!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I don't think you realize how much effort is involved in AI. I don't see this happening, ever, to the degree you would like. Half of the issues are engine limitations. Glad that you are enjoying the mod though!
  19. Evil666hanter
    Evil666hanter
    5/5,
    Mod is simply gorgeous, I have an idea, why not add power armor like in Fallout 4, with its improvement station and various spare parts would be very cool.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That's basically what a Mech is, dude.
  20. Magurmaas
    Magurmaas
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.218
    Best Starbound mod