1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 5.4.7631

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Motie453453
    Motie453453
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.7631
    The best from the best!
  2. lucasptu3
    lucasptu3
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.74hotfix2
  3. pesy
    pesy
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.71
    the game simply died, i'm unable to reload the player (after a second crash over and over) never happen until now.

here the log:
    https://pastebin.com/djDe8PPS
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Client Version 1.3.0

update your game, if you've purchased it. If not, purchase it. FU will only run on the most recent client.
  4. ThomasTheWankEngine
    ThomasTheWankEngine
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.632
    Can't praise this mod enough. My only complaint is that I can't give it 6 stars.
  5. Nishant004
    Nishant004
    5/5,
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      silly bear! you installed it wrong :) That's all. Looks like you unzipped it to the assets directory, which is a no-no. You need to simply pull the zip folder contents into starbound/mods
  6. Novactus
    Novactus
    5/5,
    Please help meee, i have delay in loading
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      500 meg mod. Unavoidable. After the initial load it will be fine.
  7. Novactus
    Novactus
    4/5,
    Version: 5.4.622
    have I only delay in loading this mod? It takes too long.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      its 500 megs. It takes a bit on initial load.
  8. Fc1981
    Fc1981
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.62
    Very good mod !
  9. pesy
    pesy
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.62
    my GF hate you :-)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Im sorry to cause relationship issues. I'm sure Cthluhu would approve though.
  10. Encablossa
    Encablossa
    4/5,
    Version: 5.4.51
    I really love it,but i'm having problems with this update,my game crash from time to time and i dont know why,the other mods are okay,could you please help me out? i'm not sure if i'm the only one having issues,i'm not sure if there is something missing...
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      report your bug properly as per the very first line on the mod page. Will gladly help.
  11. mars1913
    mars1913
    5/5,
    Good mod. Expend game time drastically.
  12. Bogachami
    Bogachami
    5/5,
    Shield generator. How does it work? I put it, but the blocks are still destructible.
  13. nclief2
    nclief2
    5/5,
    I've been modding games for a very long time now and in every moddable game, there are modders who create resources of amazing quality. FrackinUniverse is without a doubt in my inforgatable list ! It really expands Starbound in a lot of ways.
    Keep up the good work !
  14. Lord-Xanthor
    Lord-Xanthor
    5/5,
    A lot of hard work by many people, it deserves more than 5. Fantastic work!!! Very Enjoyable and makes the game even more so!
  15. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    3/5,
    Version: 5.4.5
    Good and very useful mod but its not packed (cmd or shell doesn't work in windows 10 for packed it) and no matter its huge loading time at the beginning cause of that it has low performance for me when I play with that mod...
  16. ZeusKCDC
    ZeusKCDC
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.31
    !!!
  17. Jirachia
    Jirachia
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.28
    I love the how you handled balancing in this one. The "Crap-light" (As I will dub it) is a fantastic idea, and thank god for an EPP actually protecting from high pressure.
  18. Gugads21
    Gugads21
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.26
    Melhorando a cada semana ( translate on google )
  19. Adouglasc
    Adouglasc
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.252
    this is one of the only mods i absolutely have to have to play starbound
  20. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.251
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      nope. not packing it. You can , however. There is a packer included in starbound.