1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. Yubelchen
    Yubelchen
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.371h
    Perfect mod, but i found an error.
    The personal Tricoder of FU says my Argonian is immun to sulphuric acid, i tested it by not wearing armor/have empty inventory and indeed i was immun. The FU team said its not from thier mod so i suggest looking into it to fix it.
  2. matimemesa2011
    matimemesa2011
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.35
    the best mod
  3. SALADEPLANET
    SALADEPLANET
    5/5,
    Version: 5.026
    really good
  4. TheTraveller999
    TheTraveller999
    5/5,
    Version: 5.01a
    love it, must use mod for me along with FrackinUniverse
  5. salmon03000
    salmon03000
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.63
    good!
  6. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    4/5,
    Version: 4.0.435
    allow me to correct the review with 4-stars then, I didn't mean to provoke but still I want to see the info if that possible maybe in a codex, a book that has the detailed info for each race like those fu books in the starship if that is possible.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      No. I made a site, and detailed in-game descriptions. Nothing more is needed.
  7. assd7554112
    assd7554112
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.434
    I like this mod!
  8. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.4
    All Race are Balanced but some are almost op because of they're nature primal maybe but i will changed this rate and my review it depends.
  9. Multistream
    Multistream
    4/5,
    Version: 4.0.36a
    Great, but...
    Apex had physical degradation because of technological advantage, but in this mod they are stronger and faster
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Did you even *read* the race info page? That isn't how they work, even remotely. The idea is that they fight with their primal natures *despite* the physical changes imposed by the Knog. As such, they have to maintain calm to keep their heads about them. The speed/agility is their natural capability, not some result of the Knog or however the heck you are intepreting it.

But hey, knock off a star. Why not. lol. Or, you could instead post intelligently in the discussion area with your suggestions on improving them. I sincerely doubt you will, however.
  10. Vittorio1964
    Vittorio1964
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.35c
    good
  11. Vittorio1964
    Vittorio1964
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.29
    great thanjs
  12. Kronnos
    Kronnos
    5/5,
    Will add some day the races of mod Super / sbg / Race Mod?
  13. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    A great mod for those people who wish to add a little spice to the characters they wish to play as. Another plus side to it is that it has it's own character list. Neat and very interesting.
  14. teawhello
    teawhello
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.25
    This mod simply makes me have a main character as an Apex. I love hoe fast they walk and how high they jump XD
  15. Drank1
    Drank1
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.21
    Good
  16. Agastopia
    Agastopia
    4/5,
    Version: 3.82
    I would give it 5 stars, but for some reason it doesn't allow me to upgrade my Matter Manipulator. I don't have any other mods that edit the MM, and it works after removing this mod. Got a fix for that?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      should work perfectly fine. I just gave it a test both with Apex and Hylotl, who have modified MMs and no issues? Must be *something* conflicting in your mod list.
  17. GunshiMarrow
    GunshiMarrow
    3/5,
    Version: 3.7
    I absolutely love this mod, although unfortunately, it causes my Matter Manipulator to not function properly. It says "you don't have a matter manipulator yet," and I am unable to upgrade it at all, but I can still use it to destroy tiles. Other than that one little thing, this mod is fantastic. Sadly, because of that, I can no longer use this mod.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You're probably using another mod that edits the MM, then. That's the only reason you should have an issue like this. Apex and Hylotl start with modified MMs and would directly conflict with any other such mod.
  18. Guadaña
    Guadaña
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2
    Wow, this great!
  19. JeanBandit
    JeanBandit
    5/5,
    Version: 3.10.382
    The Frackin mods are the best, you sir are amazing!
  20. rodrigotota
    rodrigotota
    5/5,
    Version: 3.10.382
    Good