1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. Gretzel
    Gretzel
    4/5,
    Version: 1.35a
    The author can't figure to let people know on THIS PAGE that the FU on this site is outdated and will not work with the current FR. If you want this mod to work (its great and a must), first update FrackinUniverse from github and not this site.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      the author can figure just fine, since they need to install FU to use this anyhow, and therefore need to see that giant warning on the FU page. You're on a roll with the personal attacks today, eh?
  2. MrMadJackVIII
    MrMadJackVIII
    4/5,
    Version: 1.35
    I would definitely rate this mod 5/5 if it weren't for how it holds such priority that removing it from the mods folder makes your characters unusable (They disappear from the list, but re-adding the mod will make them pop up again). I can understand this happening if I were to remove FrackinUniverse, seeing as how it adds so many new things that the player character would probably spawn in a very broken universe, but I don't understand how it could logically need to happen with a mod that tweaks stats around. Anywhoo, good mod, adds another reason to download race mods.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      There is nothing I can do about that, dude. This mod adds status effects to the characters. If they aren't there, the game will crash. Period. To fix this, you can grab the FR remover mod on the steam workshop, as i have it there, and let that one run its course.
  3. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    5/5,
    Version: Value tweaks
    Love it! Will the Avali eventually have assorted stat boosts too or are you waiting to hear back from the modders on what will be fitting for them?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Everything will be adjusted over time.
  4. kleptoparasite
    kleptoparasite
    5/5,
    Great mod, but if its not too much too ask could you please make a version in which all species retain their glow?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Nope. FrackinUniverse removes the glow intentionally (as per its information page) so that lighting items have a vastly improved utility (specifically, for the dark biomes that have almost no challenge if you can have a magical glow despite no lightsource)
  5. snivypokemon2
    snivypokemon2
    4/5,
    You should add where to put the file, it may confuse people who are new to modding starbound
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      No I shouldn't. In order to even use this mod you first need to install another one, and both install to the same place.
  6. KiluaBr
    KiluaBr
    5/5,
    Version: update for floran regen
    Pls Tell Me What is the code of immunity to wet

sorry for my english
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      look in the vanilla assets in /stats/wet and its associated immunity.