1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Frackin' Music 3.45

Add-On for FrackinUniverse & Vanilla. Adds 200+ new songs to biome playlists.

1. sayter

[​IMG]
    Frackin Universe installed with this is a vastly preferable experience, as it is primarily intended to bring life to FrackinUniverse biomes. Vanilla biomes are supported, however. Figured I may as well open with that so that no one is misled. FU is *not* required, but recommended.

So, what does this mod do, exactly? Simple. Adds new exploration music for day/night cycles to every new FrackinUniverse biome (as well as vanilla Starbound biomes)

Before you click download though, know that this mod add-on is exceptionally large. What does that mean, exactly? 500 megs is what it means.

Is it worth it? Yes, if you need or like music to set the mood.

In total, there are currently 134 tunes. Each and every one has been carefully chosen from numerous sources on the net, and care has been taken to use only royalty-free non-commercial use tunes.The majority are from independent artists kind enough to make their stuff available to the world.

You won't find midi music here, as all are high quality. I've chosen tunes for each world that suit it, as well as a list of "generic" tunes to use in a general list. These will probably be fiddled with over time until the list is fully to my liking.

Further updates will add even more music as well as distribute the "generic" tunes among all the other biomes in Starbound.

Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 3.45
  2. 3.4
  3. 3.3

Recent Reviews

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 3.45
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. StarFAmed
    StarFAmed
    5/5,
    its like peanut butter ice cream you didn't expect it but you loved it
  3. Justmike
    Justmike
    5/5,
    Nice
  4. FelisMoonie
    FelisMoonie
    5/5,
    I downloaded this, For my phone to hear.
  5. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    I loved: D but there are some biomes that for the music and it is silent, Fungal caves for example, in the moons they are also strange, if it is possible to have a look to try to fix this :D
  6. badassguy
    badassguy
    5/5,
    It's a music!
  7. Maverlyn
    Maverlyn
    5/5,
    Still love starbound with frackin universe and This just makes it sooo much better! a must have
  8. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Great additions to the music within SB, though what stands out for me is the music you'd here in RS as well... ahh, the nostalgia. :)
  9. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3
    Excellent modification to enhance the fun of the game =)
  10. Roshmosh7
    Roshmosh7
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    i think it was pretty great. gives you more to listen too while you play