1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Formidible Crewmembers 0.2

Makes your crewmembers more combat worthy!

1. shiboito
    If you're like me, you went for crew members for the chance at having some die-hard partners who could watch your back while mining or using your sweet new Bulldozer (go check out that mod too, while you're at it).

Lo' and behold: Your crewmembers hit like wet noodles! This won't do! What if I don't want to get out of my swanky new bulldozer! I worked hard to get these red-coats, they should be worth it!

Well, here you go! Here's what this mod does:

-- Raises crewmember damage output from 0.25 * Armor Rating to .5 * Armor Rating (You should see a 2x damage output)

-- Raises crewmember base health to 500 from 300

-- Raises crewmember regeneration from 2.0 to 4.0

Bear in mind, this does not tweak the AI at all, so your crewmembers will still take a long time to attack, move, and act properly. You are still the most formidible fighter as the captain of your ship, it's just that your crew sucks a lot less.

Happy adventuring!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Lehanson and Redacted Revenant like this.

Recent Reviews

1. aweroke12
    aweroke12
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Does exactly what it says. Works well, finally there's a reason to have crew members with you.