1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Foodie's Furniture 1.4.2

Placeable foods and food themed furniture!

1. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    great for decoration
  2. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Lovely art! Extremely charming!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      You're too kind! Thank you!
  3. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Great job.!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      That's high praise from you! Thank you kindly!
  4. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    You are realy good..update more mods
  5. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    Sushi Yes!!
  6. notdumm32
    notdumm32
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Great mod! Thank you so much!
  7. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Yep. This is a wonderful mod. That pixel art is amazing. ALL of your pixel art is amazing. Great work. The only problem I have with this mod is looking at the food makes me hungry. You've discovered my weakness... CHOCOLATE CAKE!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      oh no! you've figured me out!

but in all seriousness, dude, thank you! I've got a long ways to go before my pixel art is up to snuff, but the encouragement from the community and players like you really inspire me!
  8. GonDragon
    GonDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Awesome Furniture
  9. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    I really need Food Furniture, Starbucks and Tenants!! +5
    XD
  10. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This is amazing, except for one thing. I can't go onto Lush Planets without crashing. Sorry for being annoying. Anyways, like your other mods, it's glorious. 8/10
  11. katana
    katana
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Gorgeous art.
  12. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    An excellent mod, especially for those who can never have enough furniture sets at their disposal. The sprites are particularly well-done, and the overall theme fits together remarkably well. I have run into a few technical issues, but the author has been very quick to correct them. Overall, I'd highly recommend this mod.
  13. thedissconfetti
    thedissconfetti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    HELLO YES ARE YOU ACCEPTING SACRIFICES MADE IN YOUR NAME BC IM DECEASED. (pixel art is legendary??? thank you for sharing w us and the reddit)
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      NO SACRIFICES, GOOD GOD. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET BLOODSTAINS OFF CARPET??? (dude omg though thank you so much????? don't compliment me i'll actually die)