1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Food Processor Furious Blender

Tired of low crop yields? Use this.

1. TheLordOfJoe
    TheLordOfJoe
    5/5,
    Version: [[Blending Intensifies]]
    Before I use this, can I change the recipe from steel to iron? I'm still in alpha and I want to have a sugar farm but I have no seeds. Otherwise, reading the overview, it's a simple but really good mod.
    1. Seria-Myouna
      Author's Response
      You can easily change the material costs of the food processor by going to foodprocessor>recipes>starter>craftingtable and modifying "foodprocessor.recipe". I'll modify the recipes to allow for rice and sugar to be processed as well, despite obvious physical concerns on that front.
  2. Andr0o
    Andr0o
    5/5,
    Version: Blendingo 3.0
    Very good, works great, despite my earlier review. Missing a recipe or two, namely pineapple and potato (sorry if that was intentional).
    List of produce: http://starbound.gamepedia.com/Farming
    1. Seria-Myouna
      Author's Response
      Arr, sorry, It's only supposed to be missing Rice and Sugar. Since grinding either of those wouldn't really produce seeds of any sort. I'll correct that issue now if I can.
  3. CazElrac
    CazElrac
    4/5,
    Version: Angry Blender 2.0
    Just some things that I noticed rooting around through the code. The recipe for the processor was not updated to steel bars and rather then overwriting the entire player.config, use "__merge". Other then that I like this over the Seed Extractor mod since this is for Angry Koala ^_^
    1. Seria-Myouna
      Author's Response
      I'll correct the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  4. Andr0o
    Andr0o
    4/5,
    Version: Will it Blend?
    A good idea, but for some reason isn't working for me.
    I can craft the processor, but when I place it, it is destroyed.
    1. Seria-Myouna
      Author's Response
      I'll check and see if I can replicate the issue. Sorry about the inconvenience. Are you trying to place it on your ship?