1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Flower Mod Version 1.6.1

Adds growable flowers and mushrooms, also craftable flower pots.

1. mrboese
    Did you always wanted to grow these wonderful flowers, you are seeing while exploring the universe of Starbound?

Solution:

[​IMG]

This mod adds (currently) 45 flowers, used by world generation. You can find the seeds and grow your own garden of wonderful flowers. When they're grown, you can plant them everywhere, you want or put them into craftable flower pots

Flower Seeds
    Currently, you can find flower seeds in dungeon chests or buy them for 100 pixels if you have installed Tabula Rasa. Note: You don't need Tabula Rasa - you can find the flowers in dungeon chests.

[​IMG]
    Note: If you pick up a flower , you will learn the recipe for the flower pot.

Crafting
    NOTE: YOU DONT NEED TABULA RASA!!!
    [​IMG]
    Note: The only difference between Tabula Rasa and normal crafting table:
    You can buy all seeds in Tabula Rasa - Every else crafting recipe will be learned automatically by picking up seeds oder flowers.

Picture of all flowers and objects (Version 1.0.0)
    [​IMG]

Added later (1.4.0)
    • Tulips
    • Large pots
    [​IMG]

Added in 1.5.0

In pots:
    [​IMG]

native:
    [​IMG]

Mushrooms are glowing:
    [​IMG]

Added in 1.6.0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.6.1
    Very nice little mod! I like the little flowers, and this will definitely help with my builds! ^^
  2. Void Chimera
    Void Chimera
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.11 | Furious Koala
    I love this mod, it gives me a little more to do and adds to my story abit (at least the next part I'm writing now-
  3. Vegetable Lamb
    Vegetable Lamb
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1 | Furious Koala
    This is the kind of mod we need! More glorious l00t for the home base!
  4. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0 | Furious Koala
    yay flowers
  5. eliure
    eliure
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1 | Furious Koala
    i love this mod
    more things to collect
    pretty flowers to decorate with
    more things to plant and grow
    yay yay yay!
  6. Rafahell
    Rafahell
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1 | Furious Koala
    finaly!
  7. ThetaShard
    ThetaShard
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    I was just saying today that I wish I could collect and keep the flowers! Thanks for this mod!
  8. AlphaGodith
    AlphaGodith
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Awesome! I hope that when they add more dye colors to the game, you will make it so that we can craft them out of these flowers of yours.
  9. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Nice indeed!But I need to find out a way to merge toghether more modifications,since it won't let me use too many at the same time...
  10. Arcturas
    Arcturas
    4/5,
    Really adds a good color to a house or a room.. hehe.. though not as helpful as wheat it's certainly good for the soul :3