1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Floran Dreadnought - The Devourer 1.3

Large floran-themed ship

1. Boogy

Images

1. close 1.jpg
    2. close 2.jpg
    3. close 3.jpg
    ThePhoneGuy1, Yoseiri, Nuero and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. kakts18
    kakts18
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    its awesome i would like to see more of dreadnought ships maybe a hylotl one or a moded avali one
  2. werdnAndrew
    werdnAndrew
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Awesome ship. Really ties in with the lore and is just all around beautiful. Also, if you ever need to update without waiting for the author, just go to the where devourer in your mods folder, open up the devourer.modinfo with notepad and change the version. Awesome mod!
  3. Cheekachu
    Cheekachu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Love it! thank you so much :3
  4. iDisOrder
    iDisOrder
    5/5,
    You've given this pack-rat room to grow...and i thank you for that.
    I started a few days ago, logged in, saw the starter ship and logged out to come here looking for a larger ship.
    So I've been playing with this ship since 10 minutes into the game.
    Love ALL your mods.
    Thanks for sharing!
  5. falego
    falego
    5/5,
    I love the ship
  6. KitterKat
    KitterKat
    2/5,
    I love the look of it, it's great. It has a massive bug though. It can only be played singleplayer. If you want multiplayer you have to delete the shipworld file and lose your ship and everything in it. Another thing is the red part of the wall is kinda just there it can be covered and I hate that because you have to cover it if you want to hang anything on the walls; this really takes away the Floran feel. I hope this gets fixed so it will work in multiplayer because I do really love the look of it, it's just not functional when it comes to being used with friends.
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Well, just like any other custom ship mod (except those that you build yourself) this one is NOT multiplayer friendly, unless everyone on server and server itself has it installed, so it is not a bug, it's a game limitation and nothing can be done about it, at least for now.

As for gory walls, those are just a background, you absolutely have to build something over them to be able to hang thigs on walls.
  7. kittentamer
    kittentamer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love it! You took the Floran story and ran with it. ^^
  8. shadows69
    shadows69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    holy shi......p! this is a must have!
  9. Sergun169
    Sergun169
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Badass, totaly!
  10. Hotaru
    Hotaru
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    this is a cool looking ship.it graps the concept of the Devourer.