1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Floran ColorScheme Mix 1.3 | Furious Koala

Leaf Color for Body? Flower Color for Leafs? Body for Flower for Leaf for..????

1. Annuschka
    Floran Color Scheme Mix
    alternate download Link

Requested by Notso (kind of... )
    This Mod does not add new Colors, but enables all Colors from all parts for all other parts.
    Beware: You end up with TONS OF COLORS! Don't complain to me that your Floran looks like some rainbowpuke on LSD. Saturation Overkill. Augenkrebs. You can now also make unicolored Florans.
    Also: All the individual palettes are not ordered logically. You can refer to the overview image below. That's the original order. The colors cycle through:

Body -> Leafs -> Flower -> Body...

Howerever, the order is not 100% exactly the same since color duplicates are dropped from the added color set.

[​IMG]

Here is the full scheme:
    [​IMG]
    Since the Flower/Hair only uses 3 source colors I had to delete some of the body and leaf colors I copied over. And I had to add a fourth color to the original flower colors I copied to body and leafs.

Install:
    Delete old versions. Open zip file, drag and drop FloranSchemeMix into your mods folder.

Compatibilityː
    This mod is now compatible with all mods that use the new merge feature. Beware, mods that don't use merge and change floran.species can overwrite this mod. It is also fully compatible with all mods that do not change floran.species, regardless of merging,

Redistribution and altering assets: This mod only copies around some values. If you feel the need to alter this code, it's no problem, but please state in your mod description WHAT you have changed.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. chocosamara
    chocosamara
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 | Furious Koala
    I liked these specific colors for florans. They are brighter and joyful than those in Colorbound . Both have my like, and now I miss this mod, I don't know how to update this tu Upbeat Giraffe.
    Is still active the user of this mod ? Or someone may give an update?
    :,( HELP PLS