1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Flooding 1.3 Small fix

A small, modular water overhaul.

1. v1.1 Better Flooding!

greenRAM
    The original patch wasn't causing the kinds of floods that I really wanted, so I went in and added patches to the weather to have light and heavy rains spawn much more water. It worked much better then I could have hoped! The world flooded splendidly.

Now, it was just a matter of having it drain after a heavy rain. So, I changed the background drain for liquids to a very slow, but non-zero rate. It should drain very slowly now, leaving behind puddles that eventually disappear.

The cascading water effect during rains are very pretty, and there's no longer a permanent flooding to break the game. Villages still accuse you of stealing during a flood, which is kind of lame.
Return to update list...