1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Flooding 1.3 Small fix

A small, modular water overhaul.

1. Pukitaki
    Pukitaki
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3 Small fix
    Has some great options, but can be really hard to find the right balance between heavy/light/draining. Would also be much improved if settings could be changed based on biomes? Still, I consider it a must-have.
  2. Fiestashowbiz
    Fiestashowbiz
    5/5,
    WOW
  3. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    5 Stars.
    Great job. Just what you need to thrive in desert planets.
  4. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great mod but a bit game-breaking.
    If you add some less intense flavors to the flooding mod it will be an awesome 5/5 mod.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Not sure if I can make a version that's not game breaking. But, yeah, it's a bit much right now. Perhaps I could make it modular, so that we can choose our own balance. The game still won’t handle any of those settings well though, even the most mild. It's a shame, really. I'd really like to see more robust weather overhaul mods like this, that create more intense and destructive weathers. As this proof of concept mod shows, that's not really very practical right now though.
  5. henrybarton101125
    henrybarton101125
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    i like water...its fun