1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

flat UI 1.8

A complete interface overhaul featuring a built-in 28 slot character creation extender!

1. somebody0214
    somebody0214
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    I really like the sharp edges and lack of shading
  2. Locky543
    Locky543
    5/5,
    Eh... it's me or my game doesn't feel so laggy with this mod, with another Fps boost mods?(cause i have this game on my laptop... so yeah...) Before it wasn't able to fullscreen, playing with a feel of Fps drop... But with this, i feel like when i fullscreen, it feels like there's not much Lag with the enemies arround(It does sometimes but is not frecuently) and my character feels more fluid... idk if this mod boost the fps but I love this Mod, because of the look too. Thanks for making this!
  3. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    Looks nice!
  4. murtazza
    murtazza
    5/5,
  5. xyifer12
    xyifer12
    2/5,
    Version: 1.7.4
    The current version crashes dedicated x64 server if a certain weapon mod is not installed. I fixed this by unpacking this mod, deleting the folder for that weapon mod, and repacking this mod, but i shouldn't have to do that.
    1. OzonSF
  6. Khaos1177
    Khaos1177
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    <3!!!!
  7. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Thank you
    I reallllllllllllly love it.
  8. Chesterton
    Chesterton
    5/5,
    Simple, should be build in :D
  9. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    The "Extended GUI" that I'm talking about is actually a mod, not a suggestion for this mod. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :(
    1. OzonSF
      Author's Response
      I know, but I want to make my own extended ui. Also you could have used the discussion for this reply.
  10. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1a
    Looks good, but I hope that you can make it compatible with Extended GUI and Instant Crafting if you will.
    1. OzonSF
      Author's Response
      I will eventually make a larger version, but currently I'm working on a patch for FU and I will release a patch for Instant Crafting on the next update.
  11. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1a
    Great mod good job, but I get stuck to small details, without wanting to ask too much would it be possible the mission location arrow to be the original again? Thanks for the mod
    1. OzonSF
      Author's Response
      Are you talking about the quest tracking compass? Well, it is on my list of things that need an improvement, I'll see what I can do with it. And I'm glad you're enjoying it!