The following mods are supported out-of-the-box:
- Conflicts with any mod that change the interface.
- Mods that use the vanilla UI elements won't require a patch.
- Mods that use their own UI elements will require a patch in order to match flat UI elements, either built-in on this mod or on a separate mod.
Separate patches for the following mods are provided in the download:
- Enhanced Storage
- Inventory Interface Redone (thanks to thakyZ)
- Even Larger Bags Tatsu Interface Patch (thanks to thakyZ)
- Custom Collections UI
- bk3k's Inventory
- Frackin Universe (dropped support for now, FU changed a bit since I was away)
- Augments Station
- Improved Food Descriptions
- Mannequin Head
- Universal Uncrafter
- Starbound Immersive Weapons
- Manufacturer's Touch
- Ground Seeders
- Scripted Artificial Intelligence Lattice
- Craftable Mech Blueprints
- Trading Cards
- Customizable Shuttlecraft
- Quickbar Mini
- MM Configurator
- Matter Manipulator Manipulator
- Elithian Races
- Extended GUI
- Many Tabs
Q: I already use a race extender, is safe to uninstall it and install flat UI?
A: Yes, it is. But if you have more than 28 races installed (including vanilla races) some of them will not be shown on the creation menu.
Q: Can I use flat UI with another race extender?
A: Yes, but it will not look like flat UI.
Q: I have 28+ races installed but I want to use flat UI, can you make a larger race extender?
A: Sorry, I don't have plans to make a larger one, in my opinion 28 slots is sufficient to me and most people. But you can continue to use your prefered race extender, I think.
Q: Will you patch other mods to match the flat UI?
A: I'll try to patch the most popular ones at least.
I tried to make the interface of ancient objects like the Terraforge and the Weapon Upgrade Anvil look more "ancient", some of them are not finished yet but they aren't that horrible. Also I want to improve the placement of things like the close buttons and the window title and subtitle, if you encounter any misplaced thing, please report!
Also available at the Steam Workshop!!!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
flat UI 1.8
A complete interface overhaul featuring a built-in 28 slot character creation extender!