1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Mod (Super-Speed tech, kinetic damage and suits!) 1.1

Tap into the Speed Force to move faster than light!

1. Rezildsh
    Rezildsh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Es excelente todo lo que pensé que haría y más aunque aveces lo uso y salgo disparado hacia una pared y pega un salto que no veas
  2. Compassionateveg
    Compassionateveg
    5/5,
    THIS IS SO FLIPPING COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a tough time equiping it, I did not think of just dropping it. I forget about that is how you equip some items. I spent days trying to figure out what the mod was about. Anyway, so flipping fun!!! Thanks for creating such a fun and useful mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Rao999
    Rao999
    5/5,
    I used to love watching The Flash on CW, though in recent seasons I started getting bored of it. I still love what I remember of it and that show helped me get into DC. This mod is so charming and reminds me of why I enjoyed all those speedsters in the first place. Awesome work!