1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Box!! 1.0

Bringing Flash Gordon to Starbound!!

1. Roskii Heiral
    This adds a record player that you can craft for 35 wood

When you select it, it plays the first episode of the Flash Gordon radio show. The radio show is public domain and shouldn't cause any legal isssues.

I really enjoy radio shows in fallout and I wanted to have one available while I was travelling the stars. I hope you all enjoy!

Anyone can use this, I'd appreciate getting credit if you do.

flashrecordplayer.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Redacted Revenant likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    this is a great mod and when I finally make a rp server this is a mod I would add to the server
  2. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Gr8 job, fallout 3 right? either way, i enjoyed the 40s radio program while doing countless things, maybey you can try and word to having mister new vegas next ;)
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review =3

I can add anything really. I just did this for myself and don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way with copyrighted stuff.