1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Flamecaster 2.01

A firemaker mod - cooks your meat so you don't have to!

1. The Green Calx
    Flamecaster - A firemaker for your alien BBQ needs
    [​IMG]

Version 2.0 - With this update comes the ability to cook your alien meat with the flamecaster

I decided my Starbound needed a little more heat, so I decided to throw together this handy dandy flamethrower.

Craftable as soon as you have access to a metalworking station and the right amount of materials, this baby should help you keep those pesky critters at bay and light those dark caverns deep under whatever cold planet you may find yourself on.

Install:

Note - if you had version 1.0 of this installed, first delete your "flamecaster" folder in starbound/mods before installing the update

Simply drop the flamecaster folder into your starbound/mods folder, then add this line to your player.config under tier1:

Code:
    { "item" : "flamecaster" },

Recent Reviews

1. LekramG
    LekramG
    5/5,
    Version: 2.01
    Really awesome mod and I love the idea of adding cooked meat to the mix. I hope this feature is implemented soon. ^^
    1. The Green Calx
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I've recently updated to v2.0 and with this version comes the ability to cook the meat. Enjoy!