1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. Fixed the Craftit

kittentamer
    Thanks to ShadoRoboto for pointing out not only that something wasn't working, but the fix for it, the craftit is functioning again. I pulled the spawner recipes since those are still not working, both Deadsquirrel and I have real life pulling us away from modding. I tossed the other mods I had worked on to the obsolete pile, but the majority of this mod is simple enough to keep working. The weapons are definitely not balanced to the new system, not sure which way it is skewed, they might not even work anymore. Let me know, I just have other projects I'm working on so I'm not taking the time to test and gather the new weapon damage info and the like. Sorry, real life takes priority. I'm glad to hear people are still enjoying the Firefly content at any rate!
Return to update list...