1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4
    this mod is good and makes me want to watch the show
  2. foghorn
    foghorn
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4
    Thank you for the update. I missed 'Fruity Oaty Bar' River. Piloting Serenity with the crew again in Glad Giraffe is great :)
  3. Lupus Alifer
    Lupus Alifer
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0
    +1 star when it's finished and +2 stars when brown people are more brown!
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      The spawners are broken atm anyway, but I think the skin color is a variable and those are difficult to change. I remember when they were working on it they had issues even getting it to only spawn humans let alone restricting the spawned skin colors, hence all the tupes being made so they at least had the right hair. I remember a comment about river spawning as a male apex (with her clothes) particularly disturbing the person working on those. =p
  4. Ruban Crusade
    Ruban Crusade
    5/5,
    Version: 2.9
    So much fun to have the whole crew running around!
  5. thatguy110
    thatguy110
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    fun mod indeed
  6. InfinityGaming
    InfinityGaming
    5/5,
    Awesome mod that truly makes your Starbound experience feel like firefly. One thing I would change though is that Mal's pistol is called a Liberty Hammer, and was the Browncoat Officer's sidearm. Just saying.
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      Heh, I did a few searches and nothing official showed up as to what his pistol was called. The only conjecture name for I found (at a couple of sites) is "Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B". Feel free to post more info on the discussion thread. =)
  7. Greenka
    Greenka
    5/5,
    Oh you! Firefly!
  8. Falkinot
    Falkinot
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    I'm a huge fan of the series i love dead squirrels firefly and this epic mod
  9. Souzuke-Sagara
    Souzuke-Sagara
    5/5,
    Please Updated for Enraged Koala pleeeeease :(
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      It is working fine with my system with Enraged Koala. It might not work with nightly builds, or might be having issues with another mod?
  10. Blasterspewpew
    Blasterspewpew
    5/5,
    Shiny!
  11. aksh1t
    aksh1t
    5/5,
    Leaves on the wind. Many thanks to you guys!
  12. popcheese
    popcheese
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    This show is so dear to my heart, I was giggling as i walked around and decorated all of my crews rooms to perfection. My over all rating. Shiny!
  13. MistyDay
    MistyDay
    5/5,
    Exceptional work. Thanks for the great mod, I will be sure to look for further updates.
  14. Fubanuba
    Fubanuba
    5/5,
    Great Mod keep up the good work.
  15. Owenthecool
    Owenthecool
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Firefly is without doubt my favorite show, this mod does an excellent job at capturing its essence! I downloaded this mod several versions earlier, but I was too busy flying around on Serenity to post here. Thumbs up!
  16. arrjaytea
    arrjaytea
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    This is outstanding. Really, really exceptional work here.

I am flat out inspired.
  17. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Great start man! I'm a Firefly fan myself, and hopefully I can come up with something to add to collection... if not I'll just be grateful you did :D
  18. Stfuhoorah
    Stfuhoorah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Ok, so I've noticed a small problem with Vera. The banged up version is fine, but as she goes up in tiers the location where the bullet spawns gets progressively lower. Like I said, not a big problem, but I thought I would post it here anyhow. Otherwise, still loving this mod and eagerly anticipating further updates and additions :D
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      Okay, I've sorted out how to fix that a bit with the other guns. Let me look into it.
  19. RSCarter
    RSCarter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Outstanding! Can't wait to see it finished!
  20. Stfuhoorah
    Stfuhoorah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Awesome mod guys, keep it up :). On a side note, you should add blood-soaked versions of the Reaver sword/axe
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      Oh, I like that idea!