To install with 1.0, download to your Starbound\mods directory!
DeadSquirrel started this off, and I ran with it. FoolsPower made the version of Mal's Browncoat included, and I modified what he started on Kaylee's floofy dress. We have been steamrolling since, SpectreOne made a version of Wash's Hawaiian shirt and DeadSquirrel was so awesome as to make spawners for us all to populate our Firefly, and
Ruban Crusade fixed them so that work with Spirited Giraffe.
I just got them working again! Yay!
I tried to get a full group shot, but they immediately started running around. Most of them gathered in the cockpit, I'm guessing to listen to a juicy transmission. Book and Simon stayed in the hold to talk shop and Inara got lost in the engine room. I'm highly impressed. Send 100% of your appreciation for the spawners to DeadSquirrel and Ruban Crusade. They are awesome!
Disclaimer: River has a 1/10 chance to spawn as "Miranda" River and start attacking indiscriminantly. This can cause death of other characters/interesting interactions where others kill her.
Green = done (Though alternate versions are still welcome)
Yellow = under construction (someone's working on this, but it's not done yet)
Grey = yet to be made, feel free to submit!
- Lassiter (furniture item) (Kittentamer)
- Spacesuits (Kittentamer)
- Kitchen Table
- Mismatched chairs
- Lounge couch
Cpt. Malcolm Ryenolds:
- Jayne Hat (Dead Squirrel)
- Jayne shirt/pants (Kittentamer)
- Vera - Jayne's very favoritest gun (Kittentamer)
- Jaynestown statue (Kittentamer)
- Hair - tupe, for non-humans (Dead Squirrel)
- Browncoat outfit (FoolsPower)
- Suspender outfit - no coat (Kittentamer)
- Mal's Pistol (Kittentamer)
- Bonnet (Kittentamer)
Hoban "Wash" Washburne:
- Sawn-off Shotgun (Kittentamer)
- Dress (Kittentamer)
- Mechanic outfit (Kittentamer)
- Fluffy dress - "You look like a sheep on your hind legs ... " (FoolsPower and Kittentamer)
- Umbrella (Backpack item?) (Ifrix)
- Smart outfit (Kittentamer)
Derrial "Shepherd" Book:
- "Stick" gun (Kittentamer)
- Dual Axes (Kittentamer)
- Serenity finale dress (Kittentamer)
- "Critical mass" hair (Kittentamer)
- Shepherd outfit (Dead Squirrel)
- Armor (Kittentamer)
- Armor (Kittentamer)
To use, delete any old versions, unzip the file to your mod folder and boot up Starbound! Look on your inventor's table or the Tabula Rasa, make the Big Box of Loot, and voila! All your firefly needs at your fingertips! If you have a pre-Dec 23rd character, you might have to pick up and put back down the crafting table. At worst, try remaking the MK2 upgrade. If it still doesn't work...let us know!
If you have something you want added, or want to help make something, post on this thread: http://community.playstarbound.com/...serenity-big-box-of-loot-collaboration.61674/
I am calling this done! There will be minor updates here and there, but the bulk is done and with the final wipe coming up, I'm looking forward to playing rather then coding/spriting! Thanks for all the support and likes, it really helped get things done. ^^
Don't forget to check out the ship that inspired it all, DeadSquirrel's Firefly
Also, another great Firefly by Ifrix (sorry I was so late adding you. o.o)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6
Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.