1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Firebound Hair Firebound Hair 1.6

70-ish and counting hot hairstyles that only have a tested 5% chance of burning you to death!

1. Axiam
    Axiam
    5/5,
    Version: Firebound Hair 1.6
    Amazing Work! :D
  2. LiquidTheDragon
    LiquidTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    I love it...but it won't work. I've done what you have said, but still. I am using Glad Giraffe.
  3. PowerPistons
    PowerPistons
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Great mod, you should add a way to change hairstyles IN GAME, cause that would be awesome. And it is hard to choose from each one.
  4. bulinean
    bulinean
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    like more
  5. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Fantastic hairstyles! It was with this mod that I actually learned how to add custom hairstyles into the game (I'm going to make a mod based on Kill la Kill), and even though I'm not really going to use it on my character for now, it looks amazing! I'd just suggest that you fix the downloading issues.
  6. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    4/5,
    Can't Download The New Version... Why?
    1. MissMarifire
      Author's Response
      Mess-up on my part. Try downloading the second to latest update, that has the file. Sorry about that.
  7. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    They all look great in-game. Fantastic job.
  8. Naorée
    Naorée
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love the hairstyle, but would this be possible to make a version where the color of the hair for Florans depends on the flower and not the leaf please :3 ? (sorry for my english)
    1. MissMarifire
      Author's Response
      I do have plans on making specific hair for the florans in an upcoming update, with alternates that depend on the flower color as opposed to the leaf color. As for the current ones, I might see if I can do that soon. Also, your English is fine C:
  9. Kiari
    Kiari
    5/5,
    Completely compatible with [COLORBOUND], it's really amazing!
    Adds so many options!
  10. CleverGato
    CleverGato
    5/5,
    So many great options! They're all very well done too. Can't wait to see more added.
  11. YordleHunter
    YordleHunter
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    My hair spontaneously combusted and now i am bald.
    1. MissMarifire
      Author's Response
      Well, don't say I didn't warn you.