1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Fusion Sword 0.3 (WIP)

That awesome set of modular swords from the Final Fantasy movie

1. Added some things and changed some things

Xilosc
    First Update - Minor Edits/Additions
    • Changed the name from Buster Sword to Fusion sword. Might actually add in Cloud's (Zach's((Angeal's)) original Buster sword later anyway. Might rename the first base sword to First Tsurugi but since all the parts after that technically don't have names and I need them to have names for coding purposes etc. I'll have to figure that out. Not actually a fan of the "Fusion Sword v1.5" thing that's going on right now. Any ideas will be considered.
    • Changed the recipes a bit (still needs proper balancing but wanted to incorporate all the pieces of the sword. Some of the upgrades are actually two smaller swords added to each side of the base.)
    • Added a custom ability to the final form, still a work in progress. Needs new sprites for the swoosh (Currently using electricswoosh) possibly a new sfx file. And in major need of balance testing.
    Thinking about changing the first recipe to be learned from an item you get in a new custom quest/dungeon not sure yet. That's pretty far out of my comfort zone for the moment, but hey, so was custom abilities but I hammered my head against that brick wall until it turned out all right xD

Hit me up with any ideas or criticism or offers for help over in the discussion tab.

CHANGED .PAK NAME - MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD VERSION WHEN YOU INSTALL THIS VERSION. COULD CAUSE CONFLICTS OTHERWISE.
    Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
Return to update list...