1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fight For Universe: Per Aspera Ad Astra 0.055

Modular Starship Construction System & More Planned

1. DeathApocalypse
    DeathApocalypse
    5/5,
    Version: 0.047
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Looks nice :)
  2. Gyumaou
    Gyumaou
    5/5,
    plenty fun! hope your work actually gets added to the game!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  3. eliure
    eliure
    5/5,
    i think it is brillant
    i don't know what i like more the ability to customize my ship
    or the multitools that speed up digging
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Well, you can like both of them, simultaneously :)
  4. Skyrr
    Skyrr
    5/5,
    Ame-fucking-zing. I really hope this mod can make it into vanilla Starbound.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Well, then amount of players capable to play it will be reduced quite seriously. I mean complexity is fun, but only for hardcore players, not everybody will be able to catch up with right way to produce on construct something. Though It'd be cool if it will get in vanilla as alternative gameplay mode.
  5. Arossjuk
    Arossjuk
    5/5,
    Excellent, the new features are awesome. Great customization for your ship, can't wait to see the future features.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      When the time of Binary Modding will come, you will see even more :)
  6. chung6582
    chung6582
    5/5,
    GOOD
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  7. peki1990
    peki1990
    5/5,
    BEST!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  8. 11oclock
    11oclock
    4/5,
    Very very nice mod, I want to see it finished, there´s only something I want to say about the ship which makes me a little upset , the cockpit. It would be awesome to add a few cockpits with detailed metters and computers as the vanilla ones , placeables of course, like the rest of the hull items,to give the ship a more professional look, that would make it perfect (Sorry for my bad english).

Nice Job¡
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I intended to make cockpit very customizable, i.e. you will just be able to build all required stuff to make cockpit look like real cockpit. Captain's Chair is only temporary solution.
  9. Stryfe_Khaos
    Stryfe_Khaos
    5/5,
    An absolutely brilliant and stunning concept and mod! I'm currently playing with a custom race, and loving every moment of it!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Now I'm waiting for devs to implement something, that similar for Paint Tool, but for objects, thus I will need only to do art without increasing amount of objects.
  10. Solifuge
    Solifuge
    5/5,
    Easily the best Customizable Ship mod I've seen. Some additional features (Life Support system to customize Gravity/Temp conditions aboard your ship, and perhaps only within an enclosed ship, with freezing, non-oxygenated, and no gravity outside) would be nice. Might also be worth getting in touch with MadTulip, who had quality overhaul ideas about ship building, and the exploration/landing portion of gameplay as well. Perhaps you could team up for something amazing? (bit.ly/1cfbNAn & bit.ly/KeQlSh)

Anyway, your planned features look really exciting. I'd love to see them merged with Vanilla... or perhaps at the center of a game of their own! Keep at it!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Before I can implement more complex stuff like this, I need game developers to expand modding capabilities of the game. In addition Tiy has similar plans, but if I will be able to implement it via modding before he does, I will do so. I spoke with MadTulip, but our mods are a little bit different at basis even though current idea is same.

PAAA never will be merged with vanilla - it's too hardcore and too complex for casual player, but some parts of it can make their way to vanilla thought.
  11. complic
    complic
    5/5,
    Very good MOD!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  12. Ethenedd
    Ethenedd
    5/5,
    Yep, it's working now. It was my mod that was interfearing with this mod. It's a great mod. And I hope to see it expand with the harder survival ect.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Give devs some time to expand modding capabilities and you will see me adding more features in to this mod :)
  13. Ethenedd
    Ethenedd
    4/5,
    Version: 0.042
    It would get 5 stars, if it worked. When I load a completely new character it just loads the default ship.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      I believe if you follow instructions you will find Spaceship Modulator. Also, I don't know what other mod you use, so it is possible that other mods overwrite files from my mod, thus rendering usage of parts I implemented impossible.
  14. TobiCoyote
    TobiCoyote
    5/5,
    Great job!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  15. DeathApocalypse
    DeathApocalypse
    5/5,
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Nice try, but you can make it more aesthetic :)
  16. Filip3D
    Filip3D
    5/5,
    Good mod :)
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  17. onerb2
    onerb2
    5/5,
    well, now that the problem is fixed i hav to say, best mod on community yet, 10/10 :D
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      More ship parts are coming soon :)
  18. surbus
    surbus
    5/5,
    this mod is the best one so far
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  19. Dreadpool
    Dreadpool
    5/5,
    My god WarStalkeR this is one hell of an awesome mod you made for us!!

I sure hope this is only the beginning of what you have in store for us Starbound junkies ^_^

thanks so much for your hard work!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      No Problem :) When Kyren will implement Binary Modding (which allows you to change/add core functions and parameters), I will start working on other features as well. And yep, it's only the beginning of what I intend to implement :)
  20. BlastRed
    BlastRed
    5/5,
    Holy crap. Best mod i've played yet. 10/10
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response