1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fight For Universe: Per Aspera Ad Astra 0.055

Modular Starship Construction System & More Planned

1. onerb2
    onerb2
    4/5,
    Version: 0.040
    The mod is incredible, but it don't get 5 stars because i can't use custom races with it,when i try to play with my felins race char it says client - server connection no longer valid, and the most weird thing about it is that i'm trying to play on sp :P
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Check current version (0.042). Hopefully, I've managed to make it compatible with race mods.
  2. Goldenflame
    Goldenflame
    5/5,
    Version: 0.039
    This mod is awesome.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
  3. slass555679
    slass555679
    5/5,
    Version: 0.037
    more difficulties, more interest
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Balanced hardcore gaming is essence of enjoyment ;)
  4. Quetz21
    Quetz21
    5/5,
    Version: 0.031
    Looks the most promising of any of the mods yet.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      I will try my best :)
  5. SmoothGuy
    SmoothGuy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.03
    Rating Full 5 Stars,because this mod is what most hardcore players expected from starbound to be,the description about it has the potential and gets the lost roots to the game unleashing full potential of the Starbound

Excelent mod/Idea
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Now add to that mod 1000+ player server cluster to make ultimate MMO. Well, at least these my plans are ;)
  6. tornado711
    tornado711
    4/5,
    Version: 0.03
    I think this mod has a ton of potential in it and is extremely interesting! I also enjoyed the latin in the titled. During my years in high school I took latin classes. Was my favorite language and I actually recognized that phrase! Our latin teacher told us a similar phrase in class once so that blasted me with a bit of nostalgia. So thanks! Also again Great mod!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      No problem. In addition when humans will lead their vengeance fleet their motto will be "Repensum Est Canicula!" :)