1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fight For Universe: Per Aspera Ad Astra 0.055

Modular Starship Construction System & More Planned

1. haloknight228
    haloknight228
    5/5,
    Version: 0.055
    I do not know how you will implement spaceship battles...but i know one thing. anything is possible with a game that molds like wet clay. personally i bid you good luck and i look forward to it. maybe add non player ship battles too if you can. look forward to reading your progress on it ;)
  2. Alven
    Alven
    5/5,
    Надеюсь, проект не настолько заброшен, как кажется.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Project is put on hold till more deep and advanced modding API is released.
  3. QueenMeatwing
    QueenMeatwing
    5/5,
    Amazing! I admire your modding skills, played this mod tonnes in Enraged Koala, but is there any way to update it to Upbeat Giraffe? (If you're not already working on it)
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Working on it :)
  4. Cryman
    Cryman
    5/5,
    good
  5. neiroka
    neiroka
    5/5,
    супер мод! только нет серверов с данной модификацией (((
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Я когда-то хостил, но отключил за ненадобностью. Когда дадут больше свободы мододелам, я его снова верну. Так что, всему свое время :)
  6. BoundStar65
    BoundStar65
    5/5,
    Great mod but wondering how you can fire the cannon as it says you can.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Cannon is just eye candy with nice deployment animation. So far it even doesn't fire animation, let the actual planet bombardment. But I can promise, once space ship battles will be implemented, cannon will do it's work :)
  7. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Hi i really liked the mod :), but with the unpaker i got this:

C:\Windows\system32>P:\Starbound\Starbound_enraged_koala\win32\asset_unpacker.exe ffu_paaa_v0.055.modpak ffu_paaa
    Exception caught: AssetBackendException: Asset database ffu_paaa_v0.055.modpak is missing
    00402831 asset_unpacker.exe
    004AF067 asset_unpacker.exe
    00401413 asset_unpacker.exe
    00401585 asset_unpacker.exe
    RtlInitializeExceptionChain
    RtlInitializeExceptionChain

del ffu_paaa.modpak /s /q

C:\Windows\system32>pause
    Presione una tecla para continuar . . .
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      What version of Starbound you use? Nightly? If yes, then it is possible that asset packer/unpacker were updated multiple times, so they are not compatible with current .pak file.
  8. Epicmine
    Epicmine
    5/5,
    Прекрасно работает.Удалил МедТюлип и заработало.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Благодарю. Я как бы не гарантировал что он будет совместим с остальными модами. Тут совместимость придется допиливать вручную самим пользователям.
  9. EstatorVs
    EstatorVs
    5/5,
    Простите за три звезды, просто задолбался адаптировать под найтли и вырезать лишнее (для меня лично).
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Ну как бы я не расчитывал адаптировать мод под найтли, ибо там много работы на каждый апдейт. Я лучше подожду пока стабильное обновление выйдет. А там уже мод обновлю под него.
  10. SixV
    SixV
    5/5,
    Already a nice mod, and it will be awesome soon, I guess. I think there is a huge work behind. I wait with impatience the complete implementation of description of the mod. Good work, continue as well.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Yep, there are a lot of work behind to reach the goal, but I believe, no matter how much time it will take, it will be totally worth it :)
  11. HdA123123
    HdA123123
    5/5,
    Very good mod, but i have a Problem with the costom race addaption: after creating the bat files, i run the "unpack"- file, and the Folder appear, but there is no universe_server file inside,
    thanks for help
    P.S.: Sorry for my bad english
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      You're probably creating .bat files in wrong directory. You should create them at the same place, where mod package is located.
  12. AlwaysNothing
    AlwaysNothing
    5/5,
    Great mod so far, can't wait for the finished product!
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      I also want to play the finished version, but sadly it will take time before devs will implement all modding capabilities I need.
  13. xRagingSoldierx
    xRagingSoldierx
    5/5,
    GREEEEEEEEEEEEAt Mod only problem I had was when deconstructing the ship some parts fall into "space void" you can't really get them cause you fall beyond the screen and they don't :( . Also WHAT IS THAT MAIN MENU SONG !?! I love it , and I now love you
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Well, this is how the endless void of the space works, to get back to ship just use teleport button. To get the music, google for the "Original War Main Menu Theme" - it's from very good game, which was forgotten by the time and abandoned by the most people.
  14. Brigald
    Brigald
    5/5,
    its a great mod compatabile with others... one question how do i use the onship planet bombardment cannon
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      You can't. Currently Low Orbit Ion Cannon is just easter egg decoration with neat animation, just like random encounter with TARDIS in Fallout 1 :)
  15. Kubastach
    Kubastach
    4/5,
    Version: 0.054
    Mod itself is almost flawless for me, but those "matter manipulators" are so imprecise that i spend 30 minutes on making one thruster, also i don't like that you need to recognize what is on the icon instead of just looking at part.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Range for matter manipulators were extended in last patch for easier spaceship construction.
  16. Metroxis
    Metroxis
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod, like the mod-race compatibility (I like to play as an avali), but every ship looks like a human ship! No offence to you or the developers, but I hate how the human ship looks. Other than that, I have no qualms with this mod, and cannot wait for different ships for different races.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      I plan to add other race's ship styles. I just don't see any efficient way to implement it right now.
  17. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ
    Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ
    4/5,
    I would give it 5 stars but it changes your revive percentage to .5% pixels from 30% pixels on death. Really annoying that it doesn't mention it. Other than that It's a great mod love it 100% worthy of 5 stars but that one little slip changes my whole perspective.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      It is temporary measure. In addition pixels won't be most important thing in this mod. But resources will :)
  18. extremist
    extremist
    5/5,
    Love it, been looking out for a mod like that since a while! :)
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Trying my best! :)
  19. Terkup
    Terkup
    5/5,
    Personally, I love the concept of the mod and what you're setting it out to be, I came here for ship construction initially, but got more interested when I read the gameplay changes. However, since the mod currently only has the human ship-parts available for construction, as well as no gameplay changes I can't favour it over for example Madtulips ship mod as of right now, but as you add more content across the races I am going to be more and more intrigued, and eventually switch over.
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      The first step is when developers will add capability for modding, which will allow to add custom parameters for tiles/blocks/resources that can be randomized using already implemented seed-based randomization. New Material System is basis for this entire mod. Without it all plans are good as dead.
  20. Demon Productions
    Demon Productions
    4/5,
    Really nice concept, but I cannot actually test it due to the fact that when I download it and then try to extract the files, I get errors and the files return as 0 bytes. :(
    1. WarStalkeR
      Author's Response
      Fixed in new version. Now mod is distributed as pure .modpack file to avoid any problems that could be caused by unpacking files from archive.