1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ferengi V.2.2

Ferengi Race From Star Trek

1. Elx
    Elx
    5/5,
    Version: V.2.1
    "You allow your females to wear clothes?"
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      HAHAHAH...yea only cause ishka and the nagus!
  2. Canadian Sergal
    Canadian Sergal
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.6
    Love it! Got a right giggle out of this mod.

My only complaint? Needs a Rules of Acquisition book starter item for comedic effect. :P
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      it should be in your ships starting inventory if its not plz let me know but look again in the ships storage
  3. Slug
    Slug
    3/5,
    Version: V.1.5
    I download every race posted, I'm a race fanatic, it's like getting to see inside the author's mind, to see what they feel is necessary for a sci-fi game. I very pleased to find the Ferengi added in by fans! However (totally my opinion), I found the race as a whole currently very unappealing. In Star Trek, the Ferengi have a very interesting culture, as well as very interesting, very unique ships. I understand this is a beta and the race may not be entirely finished, however under "future of the mod" section, you didn't include anything about a ship redo, if that's the design you're going with, you're missing a great opportunity, as the Ferengi ships are as fun as their head ridges! I like the addition of the Voxelum, it's a nice reference to their market-culture. I would like to see this race farther along, at which point i would love to leave a new review, with hopefully, more smiley-emotocons and less opinion that sounds jerky.

Including the Acquisition Code is very interesting, this race mod has a very exciting future, and I cannot wait to see it farther along, hopefully in a few more updates, I can slap a 5 on this mod! :D
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Yea Im not the best spriter im trying tho!! The ships totally a WIP