1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.3
    i love this race but could you re-ad the lore books and make more male hair styles?
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Ask again in the thread, like you're supposed to.
  2. MacSwaggin
    MacSwaggin
    4/5,
    Version: 3.6.2
    But... Why is the pet a giant worm...
  3. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    A great mod that I always add to my universe and servers. Its always a pleasure to run into a community of Felins xD
  4. Ixa
    Ixa
    5/5,
    Cats! Cats everywhere! hahahahha

Hey dev, what about maybe in future, make some clothes of SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron ?! *---*

Well, see ya! o/
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      How 'bout I don't? ^.^
  5. Cgeta
    Cgeta
    5/5,
    Dem space cats!
    As I was testing race compatibilities for my mod the felins kinda stuck with me, and now I'm playing with one!
    They are very well integrated, and they might aswell almost be part of the base game!
    And it's even better with the objects+ dialogue mod! x3
    I love those kinky kitties!

Downloaded here again just so I can rate it, since i have the steam version...
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      It's really more of a monologue. Except maybe the security camera.
  6. Kah974
    Kah974
    5/5,
    Great
  7. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.1
    Nhyan <3
  8. AlexVR1
    AlexVR1
    5/5,
    Very well made race. Feels really complete and nicely integrated into the game world. Tho, i didn't really like a ship pet, but that's just my taste - mod is really great and i highly encourage anyone who like cats to give it a try!
  9. condor93
    condor93
    5/5,
    absolutely brilliant mod. But where can I find the itemIDs?
  10. JarinArenos
    JarinArenos
    5/5,
    Wonderfully complete race, integrates perfectly with the base game.
  11. Kitts2307
    Kitts2307
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.0
    A very good race mod! it covers most everything you need to adventure into space as a cat!
  12. NekoSoul
    NekoSoul
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.6B
    1.0was coming, are you going to fit Felins into 1.0?
  13. Danya_Den
    Danya_Den
    5/5,
    Good mod :3
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Good review!

(That was sarcastic.)
  14. PedroBNZ
    PedroBNZ
    5/5,
    This race mod is so cute, i play with a kawaii race now!
  15. NotActuallyACorgi
    NotActuallyACorgi
    5/5,
    I'm very glad I found this mod early on in my Starbound experience; it's been that much better being able to play as my waifu, who was surprisingly easy to make in the character creator with this mod's available outfits and character aspects.

If there were any race I'd want Chucklefish to consider adding to Starbound, it'd be the Felins.
  16. Cowbell.
    Cowbell.
    5/5,
    This is by far the best race mod I've come across. No overpowered species items or crafting stations or none of that nonsense. The Felins look like they belong in Starbound along with the other vanilla races; Chucklefish and race modders take note. The placement items are really nice to have, although my only complaint is I only found one Felin settlement on a character I accidentally deleted. Even my friends of other races love the Felin amenities, the dancing catgirl hologram and big screen TV with the Felin Soap Opera are popular. The tentacle provides comedy relief, because it runs up to every guest on my ship and "hearts" them.

Other than that, I think the plan for more racial weapons is great, provided they aren't too overpowered at low tiers. More guns... I noticed that we have Ferozium ARs but not any shotguns or sniper rifles... not really a deal breaker, since I can find these in chests. I notice the nightvision goggles don't actually illuminate the night. Maybe it could be like a head-mounted flashlight like a mining helmet?

All in all these are just minor ideas, and you can feel free not to use them, but All in all this mod is amazing and I download it everytime I start playing again. Thank you for working so hard on it, the quality shows. :D
  17. Cryptic4
    Cryptic4
    5/5,
    Every time i come back to starbound, first thing i do is download this mod. Love it, keep up the awesome work!
  18. Glitchspeare
    Glitchspeare
    5/5,
    This is a really well-made, complete race mod. It's also really pretty.
  19. Nuto
    Nuto
    5/5,
    It's great mod, I like it for refreshing my eyes!
  20. Mirmulnir!
    Mirmulnir!
    5/5,
    Fantastic Mod. If someone could show me how to make the furniture for this mod that would be stellar.