1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. CrystalCharlie
    CrystalCharlie
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.5
    The felins are purr-fect!! Thank you for making this mod!
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Nar karrdi~
  2. Dead_Orbit1337
    Dead_Orbit1337
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.5
    If you just want another race to play with this simple one is the one for you! I enjoy using all the time!
  3. julamad
    julamad
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.4
    realy lovely race mod ^.^
  4. Hellbeast Core
    Hellbeast Core
    5/5,
    Amazing. Got only one problem. I fount this thing called "felin shield generator" that makes your stuff unbreakable AND when you break that generator, the ship stays locked and i cant place it again to fit it.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      I am so torn between reporting this for helpdesking and leaving it here because holy user error, Batman! How'd you even remove the generator when it's supposed to be locked?!
  5. Nostur
    Nostur
    5/5,
    So cute!
  6. bulinean
    bulinean
    5/5,
  7. Pyanfar
    Pyanfar
    5/5,
    Absolutely brilliant! There's nothing about this mod that isn't great, and the add-ons make it even greater!
    Of course, I am kinda biased... meow! =~_^=
  8. Davinthefirearticwolf
    Davinthefirearticwolf
    4/5,
    Need some help getting the icon for the race to appear but other than that it is good
  9. redshot
    redshot
    5/5,
    My favorite race because when avali,s hold a gun they look retarded 1/0
  10. Sh4d0wb0y1o1
    Sh4d0wb0y1o1
    5/5,
    I liek katz
  11. Gaaius
    Gaaius
    5/5,
    Awesome!
    even an ship-pet
  12. embertine
    embertine
    5/5,
    It took me awhile, (mostly because other mods that weren't compatible with the recent update to starbound,) But I finally got to play the Felins again! This is by far my favorite mod, and quite frankly I was losing interrest in starbound until I managed to play this mod again! This is simply a must have for anyone play starbound!
  13. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    I'm a Commander Shippurrd, and this is my favourite mod for the Starbound. :33
  14. Drachenkecks
    Drachenkecks
    5/5,
    Excelent, Now on UG! Great Work (^-^)
  15. riscles
    riscles
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.3
    alright I know this seems a bit out there and stuff and a bit overly nice but I love mods that add races and so far I haven't encountered any bugs and the only problem I have is that steel is the highest armour you can get so far but that's just a sign of progress you cant judge an unfinished game but this is a mod... still its un finished and so far its doing great
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      What do you mean "steel is the highest you can get"?
  16. Nosferatu_Alucard
    Nosferatu_Alucard
    5/5,
    I'm having trouble downloading it, but other than that you know i love your mod
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Server's back. Tell a friend.
  17. Latemanne
    Latemanne
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome! Only thing I'm thinking is that how do you get the erchius crystals, because to get to the mine, you need set of steel armor, so I can't complete the mission. This is also the very first mod I'we tested and only 1 problem. I hope it will be fixed soon, if it is already fixed then I don't know how do you get to the mission.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      All armor sets are done, including tier 2, Bobcat, which is the steel armor you need. Throw a couple steel bars at a metal workstation and go from there.
  18. 576-Belligerent-Coil
    576-Belligerent-Coil
    5/5,
    Very smooth mod that pretty much has the works: custom sprites, custom text, custom items, and continued support. Keep up the good work!
    1. Kawa
  19. troni
    troni
    5/5,
    love ur work
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      I feel like paraphrasing GLaDOS now. Weird.
  20. ZachTheWolfeh
    ZachTheWolfeh
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.2
    Really excellent mod

Though, the later teir armors are a bit out of place, like the Cheetah's set, The Lion's Set, and others. Also, there are no Cheetah's leggings as far as I know. If there are, where are they?
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Armor's still a bit of a work in progress.