1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Felin Costumes+ 1.8

Not even just for felin!

1. dman3021
    dman3021
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Very well made. I also like the idea that the outfits aren't extremely changed depending on gender. 5 stars.
  2. WaffleOverlord
    WaffleOverlord
    5/5,
    Me likes Bikini on pink floran
  3. Altered_Nova
    Altered_Nova
    5/5,
    Clothes aren't really my style, but still upvoted because the sprites are well made and because they are gender neutral. I hate clothing mods that can only be used by one gender because I like to play with multiple characters of both genders and it really breaks immersion to find clothes that don't work for one of them. There's enough of that in the Skyrim modding community where 90% of mod clothing are only for women.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Hear, hear.
  4. ConstructPylons
    ConstructPylons
    5/5,
    Adds quite a bit of variety, clothing-wise. I actually have a use for my yarn spinner now! The sprite work is really well done, too. Takes a bit of effort to make such tiny pixel outfits look that attractive.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Why, thank you.
  5. Celty
    Celty
    5/5,
    Great mod!
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Great review!