Do you sometimes feel like Starbound needs that certain you-know-what? Do you feel that Colonel Mustang may have been on to something?
Say no more, say no more, nudge-nudge wink-wink. This mod, believe it or not, lets any character with a regular body shape dress up nice.
- A belt-skirt. Literally.
- Boxer shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.
- Tiny miniskirts! With boots and tights optional.
- A sheer dress. So class.
- Ribbons! Because Leeloo Dallas ain't got shit.
- The spy catsuit from recent Felin updates, but with the zipper down.
- A swimsuit, in one and two piece variants, and with the Protectorate logo.
- A Felin nurse's outfit.
- A bunnygirl outfit.
- Shantae pants.
- And more.
But wait, there's more!
You don't actually need the Felin mod to use this! All of these costumes are available on the yarn spinner for 20 fabric each, though some need only 10 or so, and some want leather.
No need for gender roles
All of these clothes look the same on male and female characters, but flatter. I firmly believe games where a single costume item radically change looks depending on gender are being silly. So none of that. As Latchstop here demonstrates, male characters get to rock the casbah just as hard.
Great news everybody!
Turns out those translucent bits are
(even though MrMagical gave up when vanilla dyes were added)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Felin Costumes+ 1.8
Not even just for felin!