1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FCSR 0.0.2

Not mine -- Port of Fully Customizable Ships

1. Clawnoob
    To start, I didn't make either the original or this port, nor do I have permission to upload this. I found this port when doing my monthly check to see if someone ported FCS. This FCS had a few issues, and all ships were copy-pastes of one another, so the issues were throughout. I merely fixed the few bugs. This will be taken down once the mod author responds to my message.
    Until then - Enjoy having a small wooden box, explorers!
    Original Port by DarkVanzar: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/fully-customizable-ship-reborn-fcsr.4731/

NOTICE

Due to recent updates this has become slightly broken. I am unsure what the issue is but am looking into it. You may have problems with the quest where you need to turn on S.A.I.L. If you encounter this problem, enter admin and spawn item shipT3.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.