Hello hello! So this mod is essentially a bunch of the gear that I had available in beta at one of my shops on a certain server. So since shops have changed a bit, I decided to change with 'em.
Update for 1.9.3:
So after a few months I realized I had this mod listed, yet not updated to a proper vanilla-friendly state. So I fixed that and here it is uploaded for you all. The previous versions required recipes and all that, blah blah blah - nope this is all in one object. Craft it up at your local Inventor's Table (of any level) and after throwing in five tungsten bars you'll be able to plop out a brand new FausTech Atelier. Sure it looks just like an iron crafting table, but she's got all the most used FausTech items in there for anyone to be able to craft. You'll need only the required materials and two seconds of your time. I tried to keep the recipes for crafting relevant because I'm a filthy roleplayer and if you can't be bothered then you can hit up good ol' /admin to get whatcha want. Everybody wins
- -This mod adds a new crafting table: the FausTech Atelier! (available at your standard inventor's table for a few tungsten bars) From here all of the new equipment is available (as will additional equipment whenever the mod is updated).
- -All of the equipment is meant for roleplayin' purposes (or in general to look spiff), so don't expect any buffs to said equipment.
- -Just like how it's mentioned in the subject, every single bit of this mod is multiplayer friendly. If you craft the FausTech Atelier itself and hand it over to someone else, they will be able to place it and access it without any errors.
- -All players are able to access all features of the current FausTech Atelier (2019). Nobody else needs the mod installed. This means you can place this on servers that allow modded objects.
If you are experiencing the inability to craft some of the 'combination' items, please make sure you have crafted the base items from the latest version of the Atelier! Otherwise you may continue to experience the same issue.
"Oh snap that's four full rows - 36 pieces!"
The FausTech Heavy Industries itself (in universe) is a weapons manufacturing corporation that had been, at one time, heavily invested into the potential of erchius as a means of weaponry. By selling surplus militaria they have been able to keep funds into their R&D team for future explorations into this field.
To install: just throw her into your ../Starbound/Mods/ directory.
Also available on the Steam Workshop!
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions; please let me know!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
FausTech Gear 1.9.4
Multiplayer friendly roleplay equipment and items!