1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Forms version the first

Ever wanted to try on a new body?

1. RadioactiveNightmarez
    RadioactiveNightmarez
    1/5,
    Version: version the first
    Please add a zip.file
  2. Joshrobothead
    Joshrobothead
    5/5,
    Pls do a mermaid one
  3. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    nice mod
  4. Pyroknight9000
    Pyroknight9000
    5/5,
    is it possible to make a version that is not in .pak format (eg: .ZIP)
    i love the concept but my computer does not seem to like .pak
    1. @lias
      Author's Response
      I'll make sure to supply a separate .zip option from a dropbox or something in the next update. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
  5. FazgotyAzzSite
    FazgotyAzzSite
    5/5,
    I don't like Harpies. However, i am giving this mod 5 stars to show full support for it, and also show the support for the future development of it. I will also frequently check to see what's new with the mod, or if there are any new updates inbound. Can't wait to maybe one day, i get to play as a super muscular Minotaur hehe... Anyway, keep up the brilliant work, you are most certainly on the right path.
  6. Superphoenix
    Superphoenix
    5/5,
    Its beautiful .3.
  7. 0boko
    0boko
    4/5,
    this is incredibly well done for what is there. the sprites are well-made and the animation for movement is impeccable. it's obvious a lot of love went into this. my only complaint is that it's not dyeable, but that's okay! i'm looking forward to seeing what you come out with next.
  8. Endred II
    Endred II
    4/5,
    This could really become an amazing mod. But could you give the player the possibility to only wear the wings? Thanks a lot!
    1. @lias
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately, as far as I know this isn't currently possible. It's something I wanted too, but the way the outfit hides the player sprite is either all or nothing. If the masking was turned off you'd just have wings overlapping your arms, and it looks bad.

Sorry! :(