1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Familiars Race 2.51

Glowing Fuzzballs in Space

1. Enraged, actually

Bitcoon
    I'm furious at myself for mis-naming that last one.

Actually it was fine but now it should work, captain's chair and all.
    Respawn animation needed fixing after the patch also.
    And the lights in the Hysteria are now removable, so if you need space in the ship you're free to tinker around.
    Xeborus likes this.
  2. Furious

Bitcoon
    When will they run out of synonyms for angry?

Anyway, for those of you running the mod on the new version, here's a quickie update. Really nothing more than a version change to keep it working. It's really just one quick change of a line in the modinfo file.

Bigger changes to come later.
  3. Tiny update 1.01

Bitcoon
    Nothing much here, just removing the band-aid fix of including a hastily edited version of the character creation extension mod. You get to pick your own now.

Anyone who already has V 1.0 of this mod running shouldn't need to worry about updating. Carry on.
  4. 1.0 now with Fury

Bitcoon
    Seriously. Furious doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I am after trying to upload this onto Mediafire while my ISP is crapping out on me. This is the result of nearly an HOUR of torture. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAACHANGELOG:
    -Furious Koala support added
    -edited Character Creation mod included with the mod file now. This is a quick patchup fix while I await a good way to implement this species mod.
    -However, I have removed mod dependency with the Character Creation Mod. This means it's...
  5. Download link fix

Bitcoon
    For some reason the last one didn't work for me...? I can't figure out how to change the file without updating either. This link is working for now. If it stops again, use the alternate download with Google Drive (on the page, just use file>download)..
  6. V 0.95 - nearly final!

Bitcoon
    V 0.95-1/23/2014
    -Finally fixed species colors, allowing for complete customization and way less horrible looking randomized ones.
    -To celebrate... MORE COLOR OPTIONS! You can now be your own special snowflake.
    -More silly names for random characters.
    -Improvements to balance on the custom items so they won't be immediately obsolete as soon as you're able to make them.
  7. Major Update V 0.9

Bitcoon
    Phew, this update is so big the site is having problems accepting the file (but really, is 3 MB seriously too much to handle?) so it's on Mediafire now.
    Anyway, new changes:

V 0.9- 1/9/2014
    -Added badass spaceship and a bunch of component parts
    -Additional codex entries flesh out familiars' lore
    -Added new materials crafted using various ores
    -New materials are used to craft 2 tiered versions of new weapons and armor:
    -armor
    -broadsword
    -gun...
  8. Major update 0.6

Bitcoon
    Bigger update this time, bringing a lot of fixes and new additions:
    -Fixed leftover reference to nonexisting materials
    -Fixed villager NPC file
    -Added bandit NPC file
    -Created alternate tail/head style for "female" gender option
    -Added more "hair" styles
    -More namegen names
    -Respawn animation edited to be less wonky
    -Filled in species-specific dialogue for all standard races
    -Codex entries a little more fleshed out

Hopefully less crashing now~
  9. Another Minor Update

Bitcoon
    Okay, since this one is pretty important for starting off, I'm fixing it now. I've figured out how to add the invisible hat to the starting treasure. All is well.
  10. Quick Update

Bitcoon
    I managed to typo the VERY FIRST QUEST and kill the tutorial quest line. Whoops. Well, nobody needs that anyway, right? :p It's fixed now.