1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Familiars Race 2.51

Glowing Fuzzballs in Space

1. Quick fix for mechs

Bitcoon
    Just a simple fix to get mechs working in the new update for now.
    DarknessLilly and alloy627 like this.
  2. Big old balance and content update!

Bitcoon
    -Armor up to Tier 4 now craftable
    -Guns up to Tier 6 now craftable
    -New furniture items craftable by all races
    -Familiar villagers and merchants may now show up
    -Nothing outwardly appears to be massively overpowered HOORAY
    DarknessLilly, walldo12 and The QQQQ like this.
  3. Quick fix

Bitcoon
    Couldn't recruit crew members, but you can now!
  4. 1.0 Time, Baby~

Bitcoon
    -Removed unique equipment for now, other than the reworked Valucannon as a starter weapon.
    -Removed all dungeon files to ensure compatibility with any sweeping changes pre-1.0
    -Updated for full support with new content
    -a handful of new head styles for both 'genders'
    -Lots of new colors to customize your familiar!
    -added novakid-style body glow
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.
  5. Update to fix brokenness

Bitcoon
    -Thanks to Geodeek for updated nightly version
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.
  6. Bug fix update, plus a starter gun

Bitcoon
    -Added new weapons - ValuCannon (starter gun) and VapoCannon (top tier gun) and also balanced guns a bit better (currently no way to earn VapoCannon, but you can spawn it)

-Removed the prison dungeon files for compatibility with the changes to human prison dungeon. No more remarkably-content familiars running around in prison now. Mostly this helps because running into dungeons was causing a crash with the old version.
    ppu314 and StarScribe like this.
  7. Familiars V1.10 - Upbeat Giraffe

Bitcoon
    V 1.10-1/30/2015
    -Updated to Geodeek's version from nightlies/unstable branch.
    -Removed unique Familiar ship. I'm not sure whether this will ever be re-implemented, as it simply wasn't built with modularity in mind.
    -Added unique starter broadsword. Weapons and armor re-balanced to be more in-line with existing item tiers... but likely still not balanced well because I'm not aware of what changes were made to progression.
    Vexton and DragonZombie like this.
  8. Familiars V1.10 - Upbeat Giraffe

Bitcoon
    V 1.10-1/30/2015
    -Removed unique Familiar ship. I'm not sure whether this will ever be re-implemented, as it simply wasn't built with modularity in mind.
    -Added unique starter broadsword. Weapons and armor re-balanced to be more in-line with existing item tiers... but likely still not balanced well because I'm not aware of what changes were made to progression.
  9. Familiars V1.10 - Upbeat Giraffe

Bitcoon
    V 1.10-1/30/2015
  10. Familiars V1.10 - Upbeat Giraffe

Bitcoon
    V 1.10-1/30/2015