1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Familiars Race 2.51

Glowing Fuzzballs in Space

1. FOX KING
    FOX KING
    5/5,
    Version: 2.51
    Solo me gustarĂ­an mas colores. :V Eso seria bueno..... =D
  2. SteampunkFireflies
    SteampunkFireflies
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod. The system works smoothly, and the customization options are great! Great work! This is my favorite mod ever. :D
  3. Reexion
    Reexion
    5/5,
    Amazing!!
  4. Yoshor
    Yoshor
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Amazing work ! Love them <3 So cute !
  5. Necrovzla
    Necrovzla
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Amazingly, I'll wait every update, I love this race, still with this great race, 5 star
  6. The QQQQ
    The QQQQ
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    GLORIOUS SPECIES
  7. Hex_Mage
    Hex_Mage
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12
    I Absolutely love this mode keep up the AMAZING work!
  8. TheSgtVodka
    TheSgtVodka
    5/5,
    Great mod, just can't wait for it to be updated.
  9. Ja'Skar
    Ja'Skar
    5/5,
    BEST MOD EVER! 11/10
  10. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    2/5,
    cool Mod but you could improve the pixel art :p
  11. UlvaPyren
    UlvaPyren
    5/5,
    I love this mod :3
  12. MegaBrunoX
    MegaBrunoX
    5/5,
    Very good. The graphics were very well drawn and the behind concept(the fact that they are created purely by particles) is unique,at least for me. But there is a problem, the armors sets are awful, one, the Power's set, is weak when you finally get gold, but this problem were caused by the last stable update, which made gold be only found on Dangerous and above planets, but the other, the Punch's set, have an awful cost benefit relationship, it cost so much compared to the Universalist's set, which has almost the same power but is cheaper. Putting aside that, the mod is very great!
    1. Bitcoon
      Author's Response
      Yup, looks like the re-balancing caused the specialized equipment to be pretty worthless. It's a good aesthetic set if you're interested in using it in your social slots for now. When the game's finally done being balanced and the full non-beta is released I will overhaul the whole equipment setup to work with the finalized tiers and progression system~
  13. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Work with pleased giraffe too, but still maybe have some bugs with it
    1. Bitcoon
      Author's Response
      Make sure to let me know if you run into any issues with the mod! Updates are slow lately but I will do what I can to get things fixed, especially if they're potentially hurting people's progression~
  14. CoolerStreet
    CoolerStreet
    5/5,
    awesome
  15. LOL BALL
    LOL BALL
    5/5,
    It's fluffy.
  16. Mentalo
    Mentalo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    Really good work, I love it!
  17. zBound
    zBound
    5/5,
    GLOWING FURIES!!!!!!!!
  18. SinisterShadow
    SinisterShadow
    2/5,
    I love the race but without the cool ship I wouldent play with this race. Ps I have a question why would you remove the ship?
    1. Bitcoon
      Author's Response
      I kind of had to remove it because the devs changed how ships work. I put a lot of effort into making the ship how it was, without plans to be able to expand it to a larger size. I simply can't accommodate upgrades on the ship I had before, so I had to switch it to a default ship for now so people can actually play the game as it's meant to be played.
  19. Azamat
    Azamat
    5/5,
    cool
  20. dinoclaire
    dinoclaire
    5/5,
    I absolutely love it!
    It would be better if it had a more interesting back story and a nicer respawn screen though.