1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Familiars Race 2.51

Glowing Fuzzballs in Space

1. araniscausten
    araniscausten
    5/5,
    Version: V 1.01
    Love the design, no issues, no bugs from what I could find
  2. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Version: V 1.01
    Familiars race is a great and cool race, works well and looks great
  3. gamefr33k67
    gamefr33k67
    5/5,
    Version: V 0.9
    Omg The ship looks so epic and what an excellent race of spices, i just really like the overall look. :D A job well done!
  4. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    One of the most unique race mods I've seen. Love the ship. Neat Respawn. Good job,Bitcoon. :D

Also I've covered it on my modlist video series:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38jp-bYnaVs
    (Can i beg thee to put this video in the mod description?)
    1. Bitcoon
      Author's Response
      Thanks! It's a good short overview ^^ I'll embed it in there
  5. lukas_st
    lukas_st
    5/5,
    Cool mod
  6. TheHalfBit
    TheHalfBit
    5/5,
    Version: V 0.6
    Furry magic in space, can't really go on from this.
    Absolutely my favourite race mod as it adds completely new models to the game, complete with their own animations and style 5/5 for me.
    this is a beta rating though. To keep this score, I'd suggest adding more colour options as well as a few special description lines for objects within the ship that differs from the human description.
    1. Bitcoon
      Author's Response
      I'm doing what I can to change how those color selectors work. I need to have each one effect the "hair" and body at the same time and I'm not sure if that's possible.
  7. Crimsonsavi
    Crimsonsavi
    5/5,
    An adorable looking mod that I hope to watch advance
  8. KuroErin
    KuroErin
    5/5,
    They glow and their cuddly. Not much else I can say aside from wanting to give one a big hug.
  9. kenhan
    kenhan
    5/5,
    many options to choose how are you char, incredible!
  10. kovushane
    kovushane
    5/5,
    sometimes a sprite will glitch-out like when i'm holding certain tools, but other than that this is a very fun and awesome mod that I can't wait to see more of
  11. Slug
    Slug
    5/5,
    Fun, cute and colorful. Has the whole package if you're looking for a new race. The ship is a bit bland for how they look, but then again, it's not a big deal. Overall it's a very good race, would download again.
  12. Sandling
    Sandling
    5/5,
    Wonderful work! Keeping tabs on this :)
  13. Fairin
    Fairin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.52
    a big step up from generic copy paste models, with a few more tweaks this'll look great
  14. doge99
    doge99
    5/5,
    Version: 0.52
    Great mod! I like it a lot, and I am glad that it is very easy to install. I ALWAYS like new races! (More races, More character possibilities!)