1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Zoom Levels 1.0.6

Adds extra zoom levels to select from in the options menu.

1. ZScharfrichter
    ZScharfrichter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    :)
  2. vansunccc
    vansunccc
    5/5,
    there s mod called build mod say it adds hotkey for zooom but it s old and doesnt fwork :( Ilazki/build-mode . can be combined with thismod perhaps and pdate to 1.4 :3
  3. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    rip decimal values :(
  4. Limbom
    Limbom
    5/5,
    Without this mod game is impassable.
  5. Sern
    Sern
    5/5,
    Still works like a charm! A definite quality of life add-on. For me this mod allows me to strike a good balance between vanilla mid zoom and full zoom out. Vanilla full zoom out was a bit much but this is great. Thanks.
  6. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    It is an excellent mod that works very well, it adds more amount of zoom levels. It is ideal to expand your field of vision and anticipate the dangers that may come. Perfect for those who have the tools of construction or also to obtain wonderful photos of our bases.
  7. Chesterton
    Chesterton
    5/5,
    Amazing
  8. Exceldrill
    Exceldrill
    5/5,
    Does what it says without any errors.
    A must for panoramic screenshots.
  9. Quinch
    Quinch
    5/5,
    Easy to use, perfect for anywhere from a nice zoomed-out overview of your settlement or seeing what horrible things wait for you just offscreen, all the way to when you need to roleplay a hideously myopic Hylotl on a quest for an optometrist.
  10. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Love it. Does what it says. Simple. Perfect.
  11. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Works as advertised; zooming out is extremely handy for getting a big-picture view of a build, or for getting a nice screenshot. The wider zoom view slows the game down a lot (at least on my computer), but that's fine given what I use it for.
  12. MelOzone
    MelOzone
    5/5,
    An excellent mod to make screenshots of your buildings. While it's rather hard on weak systems (undestandably this is the reason it's not in the core game), it's still extremely useful for power rigs or making static images.
  13. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Adds what should be in the game by default. Chucklefish request to put this in the game. Thanks.
  14. Laraminus
    Laraminus
    5/5,
    Good work.
  15. Noir Korrane
    Noir Korrane
    5/5,
    This mod doesnt entirely do what i expected because it adds more zoom levels closer to the character than it does away from the character(which was my desire - for screenshotting constructions) but it is indispensable to me now. Excellent mod.
    1. Patchumz
      Author's Response
      Yup, it used to have more zoom out depth, but Chucklefish added an integer restriction (possibly to avoid running into a dangerous bug) to zoom levels. So we're stuck at 1x instead of 0.1x (Though I locked it to 0.5x before, because it wasn't feasible to go lower)
  16. ThunderBoltMC
    ThunderBoltMC
    3/5,
    It doesnt´t work for me :,C . Could someone pls help.
    im playing on 1.0
    1. Patchumz
      Author's Response
      Try updating to the latest version. It should just be a .pak file that you drop into the mods folder. It should definitely work then.
  17. Marb
    Marb
    4/5,
    Great, was hoping to be able to use decimals, good nonetheless.
  18. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Super useful. It will be nice when someone figures out a way to bring back decimal zoom levels.
  19. Lokuzt
    Lokuzt
    5/5,
    Working in 1.0.2 with only round numbers :3 still very usefull! ;D
  20. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    4/5,
    I agree 2.5 is awesome! or rather.. was. Doesnt seem to work anymore.
    Kinda makes this mod no longer do anything :(