1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. Artiene
    Artiene
    2/5,
    Version: 1.5.4.6
    Sad !..I don't know why I keep getting just Extended energy and Terraformers as drops from Ancient Bosses ..nothing else , already kill 3 of those bosses ,as to the same effect , which prevents me from continuing the story line ... : (
    1. Lunar Eye Gaming
      Author's Response
      Which ancient bosses are you referring to? The Ancient Vault guardians, or the bosses in the Bossvault?
  2. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Pretty nice mod!
  3. Hatefulpeace
    Hatefulpeace
    5/5,
    Thanks for uploading here for the GOG users, since steam blocked mod downloads
  4. NightmareDL
    NightmareDL
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.4.3
    So far the new weapons are very good
  5. smashmallow101
    smashmallow101
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.4.3
    Not exactly top quality, but still pretty fun
  6. Namidith
    Namidith
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3.1
    PLEASEļ¼1.4and1.41 in the boss battle, random auto come back my ship.....
  7. alvaro8522
    alvaro8522
    3/5,
    there's a problem with the ice maps because it does not let me enter them
  8. llya969
    llya969
    4/5,
    I have some sort of problem with dropbox.
    But so mod is good
  9. man with the Universe
    man with the Universe
    5/5,
    An impressive update, I must say, that I spent hours playing this mod, and the corrections improved the experience! surely the best mod I ever play
  10. man with the Universe
    man with the Universe
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    I had a problem, when I tried to bean down from my ship to the planets, the game returned me to my ship, is it a problem of my starbound or do I need another mod? what about the weapons, bosses and history of this mod is great, is the good part of this mod
    1. Lunar Eye Gaming
      Author's Response
      Apologies for that issue. Expect the patch to fix this and some other flaws in the new update to be released tomorrow.
  11. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Great update, but you might want to remove that screen shot of Bot of Terror.
  12. crest1993
    crest1993
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2.2
    it all nice and all but we need github update so we don't have to download the whole thing over and over
    1. Lunar Eye Gaming
      Author's Response
      There is a link in the description.
  13. Catherine Franz
    Catherine Franz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Getting the arifacts was probably the best quests I've ever got in this mod + the supervoid as the final thing to beat is probably a lot better than the Ruin boss fight 'cause it feels like the Ruin boss battle is pretty much like uh Skyrim boss fight..

PS:Buff the supervoid boss 'cause I'm pretty sure the dark abyss boss battle is harder than this one..(Just a suggestion)
  14. Twinky
    Twinky
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Excellent
  15. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1.1
    It's like Terraria's Calamity mod
  16. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1.1
    Probably the second biggest mod after Frackin Universe.
    Add more bosses than starbound vanilla have that are originals, hards (even bullets hells) but rewarding.
    Add also a lot of weapons that are very creatives, beautifull, powerfull and somewhat destructives.

This mod is definitely needed if you want good endgame stuffs (and fight the true last boss starbound always need)
  17. gartfart36
    gartfart36
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    cool
  18. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Galactic Golem is a big improvement and it's nice to see the new Ancient One. Though to be honest I'll miss Ancient Avatar. PS you should make Galactic Golem more tanky.
  19. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5a.5
    Absolute best mod in the entire world!
  20. LolkasYT
    LolkasYT
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5a.5
    Nice i was searching a mod extender and i found it thx creators