1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Songbook 2.2

Bigger songbook window

1. NeoSeeker
    NeoSeeker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4 @ Furious Koala
    Really helps out with all these songs i have keep up the good work
  2. Quatroking
    Quatroking
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Thanks for the wide version!
  3. beerempty
    beerempty
    5/5,
    good mod , cool effects
  4. Alsehr
    Alsehr
    5/5,
    Excellent mod. Goes great with my music pack, makes it a lot easier to sort through it. ;)
  5. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Does what it says on the box. SO NECESSARY too. Great work! Thanks a bunch :D Space-bards everywhere lurv you :)
  6. Cirom
    Cirom
    5/5,
    A very useful mod for all musicians in Starbound - not only does it make it so a LOT more songs fit on a single page, but it also shows a lot MORE of the song name, aswell! The vanilla page was hideously short, often making me unable to determine which one was "Sonic - Chemical Plant Zone Main" and "Sonic - Chemical Plant Zone Bass" - this mod fixes all that though! Which is why it's great.
  7. Racondis
    Racondis
    5/5,
    Excellent. That's the only word for it.
  8. Zubaru
    Zubaru
    5/5,
    Great mod, makes the songbook for instruments much more use-able, should just be in the vanilla game.
  9. lovleyCopycat
    lovleyCopycat
    5/5,
    I love music in this game, so being able to have more songs then normal is amazing!
  10. Kaguya The NEET
    Kaguya The NEET
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    This saved me a lot of time when scrolling through all my songs... I hate how this game enlarges the font to make it near impossible to even read a title of a song that's more than a few words long. Thanks again!
  11. Midnight_Blitz
    Midnight_Blitz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I have a list of over 100 songs in one file that I had to wait one minute to scroll though. This makes it SO much easier, not to mention extends the name capacity of the song! Why are you still reading this? Get it nao!
  12. yk999
    yk999
    4/5,
    Version: 1
    good