1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Songbook 2.2

Bigger songbook window

1. Sunset Hero
    Sunset Hero
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Why haven't Chucklefish instantly jumped on this mod and implemented it into the game? You can see music titles perfectly, and scrolling through it so much easier.
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      They actually asked to include my slim version but as I wasn't comfortable signing a contributors contract, they are not able to use it.
  2. Alex WaveDiver
    Alex WaveDiver
    5/5,
    I usually work with songs with kilometric filenames, and this mod fits perfectly for it! Good work, keep it up
  3. sigint
    sigint
    5/5,
    Really helps with filenames...with the small windows, a lot of the names get cut, leaving you to wonder exactly what you clicked on.
  4. mattattack10
    mattattack10
    4/5,
    i loved this mod and installed it again, but i got Trojan while downloading some other mods, the xs mech, this, might music, pixel store and the tabusa, i got it from the download link open download manager, so i think its the mech, careful what you use man, the nexus isnt trustworth apperently
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      Hey mattattack10. I'm glad you like the mod.

As for your trojan claim. I can't tell for sure if you were infected by any pages or mods that you mentioned but this is not something I would take lightly.
      Make sure you do your research and if it turns out you did get something unwanted, go and contact their technical support.

I know Nexus mods' Mod Manager has been giving some false positives in McAfee. Don't know with recent versions of their tool or anti-viruses.

I've used Nexus mods for years and I've never gotten anything from there. There was a issue about a year ago when they were hacked but after that they've improved security a lot more. Files uploaded to Nexus mods are unavailable until they get a clean report from VirusTotal ( https://www.virustotal.com/ )

There has been impersonators that used to upload fake mods to the website but I think they've gotten rid of them with the scans.
  5. Lokadorro
    Lokadorro
    5/5,
    Very neat and clean
  6. OveR_FloW
    OveR_FloW
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5 @ Enraged Koala
    Exactly what i was looking for.
    A wider window for longer filenames.
  7. Quatroking
    Quatroking
    5/5,
    Thank you for creating this mod, allowing songpacks to be as big as we want them to be. ;)
  8. Oddbrother
    Oddbrother
    4/5,
    A definite must for the musicians in Starbound.

Keep in mind that the windows are not adjustable in height, and thus will require that you play Starbound in a certain screen size. If it's too small, the window will not fit and you won't be able to move it at all. This will even be a bigger issue if you play your instrument straight from your inventory and not from your hotbar.
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
  9. PluralMelon
    PluralMelon
    5/5,
    Helps a lot, I recommend to anyone who has more than 10 songs.
  10. Jacob5287
    Jacob5287
    5/5,
    the mod is really good but can u send me a link to download it off of winRAR please
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      I deleted my previous post because it said look 2 reviews down from mirror. I've added the mirror url at the bottom of the mod page.
  11. RoyalLemons
    RoyalLemons
    5/5,
    This mod is great! I have a ton of songs and without this mod, i actually experience a horrible amount of lag when i go through my song list. I love this mod, I love everything about this mod... But please see if you can add some kind of search function! Thank you.
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      Thank you, glad you enjoy it.

If you looked at future plans I do plan on adding some things to the mod but right now we can change the looks of it but we're unable to mod it. We are all waiting until it is possible.
  12. Aeryn88
    Aeryn88
    5/5,
    I can finally see everything in my songbook yay!!
  13. frisch
    frisch
    5/5,
    Nice addition but really why do you use this nexus download sh*t. I had to try like 8 mirrors to get a functional one...
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, I am glad you enjoy this mod like many other. I hope to improve on it whenever it becomes possible.

I'm hosting the mod on two sites but the download is on Nexus because I'm not allowed a link as a download like I am on here.
      It also means I just have to upload the file once which makes it a lot easier to manage. I'm lazy, OK ;)

You're the second person to say a nexus mirror doesn't work but the other guy couldn't get any of them to work while all except 1 worked fine for me. I did mirror it for him temporarily but that was the only time that I know anyone has had problems with it.

When you upload a file to Nexus it takes a while for them to sync the file across all the server mirrors but they do not show up on the list until it is done. Mirrors that do not work can also be because of a DNS problem but I can't really confirm whether it is on Nexus or if it is your side. If it is your side, you could always try Google DNS and see if the mirrors work, if they do then consider using Google DNS over your ISPs DNS.
  14. Musical_Mayhem
    Musical_Mayhem
    5/5,
    Now there is so much space! Very good mod for music lovers!
  15. Tsunder
    Tsunder
    5/5,
    works entirely as expected. a great convenience.
  16. joriandrake
    joriandrake
    5/5,
    An excellent little mod, which allows me to read (most of) my song names in the list despite them being extra long.
  17. VasVadum
    VasVadum
    5/5,
    I've used this for a long while, it's a pretty great mod. Makes my music collection much easier to go through. I don't know why this isn't already default in the game.
  18. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4 @ Furious Koala
    Works perfectly and is great for anyone that has a load of songs in starbound. Definitely more pleasing to the eye.
  19. MaZa
    MaZa
    5/5,
    Helps a lot!
  20. Maxxcraft
    Maxxcraft
    5/5,
    Nice work, it's so helpful ! I'm just waiting for the search box you planned to add ^^