1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Extended Saplings 1.4

Now every tree in the game drops its sapling!

1. Ayamabuki
    Ayamabuki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I really love this mod and hope it will be updated
    1. debugman18
  2. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Well yea, you land, see those awesome trees and thanks to you i have them on my homeworld now :D
    Thx very much it works like a charme!

Small suggestion: the trees drop really many seeds and resouces, maybe that could be downed a bit^^
  3. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    It's a great mod but i just had to restart my world since all my tentacle trees had been destroyed by the update, Also could you look into working on the mushroom trees? I want to grow a forest of them but they only give a single sapling and about 99% of the time they just disappear when i leave the area instead of growing into a tree.
    1. debugman18
      Author's Response
      There was a bug in the update (which is fixed with the latest one) where some trees were broken. Sorry!

Regarding the single drops for vanilla trees, I may give some vanilla trees a chance to drop an extra sapling when I do the same to the other trees. (As in, special trees will drop at least one sapling, and will have a chance to drop an additional sapling.)
  4. Inny
    Inny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Perfect. Thank you for this mod.
  5. Inny
    Inny
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Thanks for this mod!
    Can you please add ice cristals to the geometric trees drops?
  6. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Yes indeed!We do,need that!