1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended GUI Compatibility 1.0.0

Compatibility patches for other mods

1. v6ooo
    NOT UPDATED FOR EXTENDED GUI 1.0 YET

This is not a full mod. The zip file only contains compatibility patches for
    Extended GUI and other mods. Install only the patches you need or the game will not launch.

This only works with stable branch (Starbound) and not unstable (Starbound - Unstable)

Introduction
    There's a couple of mods that change the same files as Extended GUI and cause compatibility issues.
    I've been approached by either mod authors or users to try and fix these compatibility issues so both mods work together.

I will only update the patches when someone tells me they are broken.

The version numbers are just indicators of when the patch was made, it is possible that the conflicting file has not changed. Please try the patch before you come screaming that it doesn't work. If you have tried and it didn't work, make a post on the discussion tab (forum thread) and I will try to update it.

Patches and resolved conflicts
    This is an exact list of all the patches included in the zip.
    Two or more mods with the same conflict will not work together.

Spawnable Item Pack 3.1 (Extended GUI 0.0.2)
    interface/windowconfig/spinningwheel.config 2f4e774dd09b6f06c3fdd6b96a921ef0

Requesting compatibility patches
    I'm not promising anything but make a post on the discussion tab (forum thread) and I might look into it.
    If you require a patch that fixes 2 or more mods, I am less likely to help. These requires a lot more effort from my side.

Installation
    Extract zip file. Move whatever modpak file you need into Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods/ folder.

Install only the patches you need or the game will not launch.

When updating it is recommend that you remove the previous version.

Contact
    If you wish to ask or discuss something with me and other users, please use the Discussion tab (forum thread).
    If you need to contact me personally, send me a PM or use my Twitter @v6ooo.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Mood likes this.