This mod adds several small tweaks that I wanted to improve my personal experience with my favorite game. All of them are listened here:
If you don't like some of the features, feel free to unpack and edit the mod or do whatever you want with it, I don't mind. Have fun!
- Coal and Core Fragment are now usable as ship fuel.
- You can now burn Wooden Logs into Coal at any furnace.
- You can now make Cheap Lights at the Agricultural Station.
- Both Torches and Cheap Lights are now one-handed.
- The Disassembler is based on the Universal Uncrafter. It breaks items down in their base materials, Shields become money, Saplings become Plant Fibre. Five blocks are turned into one Grey Goo. Random weapons are now rebalanced, and will give tier-appropriate materials.
- You can craft the Invisible Hat at the Spinning Wheel.
- Added the Scanning Station, based on Pilch's Modules In a Box. Used with permission, and included in the pack for convenience!
- I think that's all, see the in-game description of the mod too in case I forgot something.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Explorer Utilities 1.3.1
Several small tweaks. Made for myself, sharing with anyone interested.