1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Expanded Novakid Guns 1.1

never enough guns

1. irRegularGuy646
    Why can you only make a specifically tungsten shotgun? wouldn't it make more sense if there was every craftable gun for every tier? well that's exactly what I did.

there's now 6 guns (machine pistol, pistol/revolver, magnum pistol, assault rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun) for the tiers 1-4, for a total of 4 new guns per tier or 16 guns.

Custom sprites from yours truly(i'm pretty proud of them actually, they're modelled after irl guns), and stats more or less taken directly from the pre-existing guns so it's for sure balanced (the only real stat change is increasing the firerate of the tier 3 and 4 shotguns, but the dps is still the same). I didn't really stick to the wild west theme too well now that i think of it, oh well

the irl inspirations for each new gun is:
    iron machinepistol - mauser c96
    iron magnum pistol - tungsten magnum
    iron shotgun - double barrel
    iron sniper rifle - lee-enfield
    tungsten machine pistol - tec-9
    tungsten pistol - iron revolver
    tungsten assault rifle - m16
    tungsten sniper rifle - AWP
    titanium pistol - glock
    titanium magnum - automag
    titanium assault rifle - famas
    titanium shotgun - spas-12
    durasteel machinepistol - mp7
    durasteel magnum - desert eagle
    durasteel shotgun - aa-12
    durasteel sniper rifle - barett .50
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. sfx patch

Recent Reviews

1. Yata XV
    Yata XV
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    finally i can awp down intergalactical mid
  2. Rob-03
    Rob-03
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1