1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever-Realm: Aruins v24 11-30-18

The Aruins enter the realm of Starbound.

1. Hiatus

Cryptoid
    I am currently going to postpone the mod update along with the other ones that I have made. The Discord allows me to organize my work better, but I am also working on three other mods. One is creating a samurai set for avaloid (avali shape) and humanoid characters, the other is respriting Esther Bright, and thirdly I have a request for a custom species to make. There's also a personal mission to resprite all of FU's armor for the other non-humanoid races out there, but that's way down the...
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. Realm Wanders Races

Cryptoid
    I'm experimenting right now but due to school, this update might take awhile. That plus the fact that the file won't upload here properly either so I have to find a site that's safe to upload on.
    blazxred and Saint Apollyon like this.
  3. Just some small fixes.

Cryptoid
    This covers some things. The major update coming by December 15.
  4. New Stuff.

Cryptoid
    Added and redone certain things. Practically complete.
  5. Finally. New content!

Cryptoid
    Made more content, thanks to DrPvtSkittles.
  6. DON'T DOWNLOAD.

Cryptoid
    This is a place holder for I'm experimenting right now. Don't download, WILL crash your game.
  7. Fixed labels.

Cryptoid
    Just a small fix in the text. Will be releasing a more content heavy update soon.
  8. Come Back

Cryptoid
    There is no file update right now but I'm coming back to finish this mod now that some stuff was taken care of.
  9. Not a Good Title.

Cryptoid
    Not much, just some slight tweaks.
  10. Added and fixed stuff.

Cryptoid
    Added more hair sprites, gotten rid of jump noise, and fixed some minor things.